+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Possibility of Fulham and Birmingham both needing a draw on the last day

Possibility of Fulham and Birmingham both needing a draw on the last day

Just glanced at table and if we were to lose both away games this week that would mean Fulham 4 points would definitely be enough for them- beat sunderland and draw v Birmingham.

Birmingham are 3 above Bolton with a slightly better goal difference and 5 above burton with a much better goal difference. It’s certainly possible they will need a point aswell......

Warnock interviews about it would be interesting anyway!!

I know reading may need a point v us but assuming Fulham do beat Sunderland I can’t see any scenario in which we will go into that reading game knowing a point will be enough?

Re: Possibility of Fulham and Birmingham both needing a draw on the last day

Father...we need to win 2 out of three..tbe rest won't happen.

Please Father pray that we win two out of the last three!

Quote Originally Posted by Father Dougal View Post
    Just glanced at table and if we were to lose both away games this week that would mean Fulham 4 points would definitely be enough for them- beat sunderland and draw v Birmingham.

Birmingham are 3 above Bolton with a slightly better goal difference and 5 above burton with a much better goal difference. It’s certainly possible they will need a point aswell......

Warnock interviews about it would be interesting anyway!!

I know reading may need a point v us but assuming Fulham do beat Sunderland I can’t see any scenario in which we will go into that reading game knowing a point will be enough?
    Careful now, down with this sort of thing

Quote Originally Posted by CardiffIrish2 View Post
    Careful now, down with this sort of thing
    💥❄👀

I think people need to have a little rest off these threads!!! If i woke up with 10 pound in my pocket and walked to the shop and spent 1.50 I'd be left with 8.50, If i spent 10 instead of 1.50 I'd be left with **** all.

Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    I think people need to have a little rest off these threads!!! If i woke up with 10 pound in my pocket and walked to the shop and spent 1.50 I'd be left with 8.50, If i spent 10 instead of 1.50 I'd be left with **** all.
    hahah! that is very true. So many "so and so could need a point here".

If my nan had balls she would be my gramps.

Quote Originally Posted by bezooo View Post
    hahah! that is very true. So many "so and so could need a point here".

If my nan had balls she would be my gramps.
    or she could be a trannan

Birmingham do indeed need a point to secure safety.

Fortunately Fulham need 3, but 1 could be enough depending how we are doing......