+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Fair play to Derby...

Fair play to Derby...

As a Bluebird, I'm disappointed, but not gutted because we can still do it.

As a football fan, I'd say fair play to the Rams. They took their chances well. We've all had a bit of banter by calling them 'Snowmen' and what have you but they played well and took the win.

Despite my 'gentlemanly' conduct, I did think we'd smash 'em due to their form. Hull are also tough at home so I'm hoping we can turn them over.

By the way, I dreamt that we beat Hull 0-2 a few nights ago and for you superstitious lot, I dreamt that Prince died the night before he actually did...

Re: Fair play to Derby...

Quote Originally Posted by B. Oddie View Post

As a football fan, I'd say fair play to the Rams. They took their chances well. We've all had a bit of banter by calling them 'Snowmen' and what have you but they played well and took the win.

Despite my 'gentlemanly' conduct, I did think we'd smash 'em due to their form. Hull are also tough at home so I'm hoping we can turn them over.

By the way, I dreamt that we beat Hull 0-2 a few nights ago and for you superstitious lot, I dreamt that Prince died the night before he actually did...
    You are our only hope.

Well done,

did madine score in your dream if so it was pure fantasy ‘cos he’s bloody useless?

Quote Originally Posted by Taffy Blue in Berkshire View Post
    did madine score in your dream if so it was pure fantasy ‘cos he’s bloody useless?
    ....No, but Spencer Prior had a hat-trick.

....No, but Spencer Prior had a hat-trick.
    2 for us and one for them

Quote Originally Posted by jamieccfc View Post
    2 for us and one for them
    Forget that I'm thinking of purse as the own goal machine