+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Sky Derby.....

Sky Derby.....

Very biased tonight

Re: Sky Derby.....

Quote Originally Posted by lennybluebird View Post
    Very biased tonight
    They really weren't, Cardiff deserved no plaudits tonight.

The ref was a homer 4 fouls 4 bookings nothing for them

By putting us on the box all the time it allows commentators, pundits and fans to spin the anti-Cardiff propaganda. It was there tonight and has been evident in the last few months especially.

It takes it's toll in the end and you find that even blatant decisions don't go your way.

We all agree we were shocking tonight, especially 2nd half, but the first 10 mins aside, we could have been out of sight by hslf time.
    Injustice gets to the players too.

Nah, they just don't like us but then again, we have known that for a while.

Quote Originally Posted by MacAdder View Post
    By putting us on the box all the time it allows commentators, pundits and fans to spin the anti-Cardiff propaganda. It was there tonight and has been evident in the last few months especially.

It takes it's toll in the end and you find that even blatant decisions don't go your way.

We all agree we were shocking tonight, especially 2nd half, but the first 10 mins aside, we could have been out of sight by hslf time.
    Injustice gets to the players too.

Nah, they just don't like us but then again, we have known that for a while.

Strange, because they were fawning over Cardiff on Saturday. And, the commentator seemed very excited when Cardiff scored. Maybe you're just paranoid?

When I say bias, no pundit from cardiff half of full time. The obvious penalty they skirted round half begrudging that it might Have been it just did not seem to be even/fair comentry.

Quote Originally Posted by lennybluebird View Post
    When I say bias, no pundit from cardiff half of full time. The obvious penalty they skirted round half begrudging that it might Have been it just did not seem to be even/fair comentry.
    To be honest, I mute them at half time. It insults my intelligence to have people trying to tell you what opinion you should have.

That said, in the game they said it was a definite penalty. It's a good point about not having a Cardiff representative in the pundits studio though. The commentary was fair, Cardiff barely strung 2 passes together all evening and they were building Morrison up. They also love Warnock (the game needs characters).