+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Get ready for the play offs

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Get ready for the play offs

Quote Originally Posted by emjayblue View Post
    Lol, if that's what we have to rely on for promotion we may as well prepare for the play offs now! A dire Sunderland team, the worse in the division by a mile, managed by someone born in Swansea who is also a former Fulham captain, manager and legend playing away against a free flowing football team who have gone half a season unbeaten. Come 3 pm Saturday the pressure will be on us big time to do the business at a rejuvenated free scoring Hull team.
    Who also let five goals in last Saturday and lost at home to Sheffield Wednesday the week before. No reason why we cant beat them.

Quote Originally Posted by dml1954 View Post
    Who also let five goals in last Saturday and lost at home to Sheffield Wednesday the week before. No reason why we cant beat them.
    That may well be the case, but the gist of my reply was I for one won't be relying on Sunderland beating Fulham the previous night! I can see nothing other than a Man City - Swansea type performance and result here.

Quote Originally Posted by emjayblue View Post
    That may well be the case, but the gist of my reply was I for one won't be relying on Sunderland beating Fulham the previous night! I can see nothing other than a Man City - Swansea type performance and result here.
    Sunderland have got some good players however (Mcgeedy, O'shea, Matthews, McNair, Fletcher) and have seriously under performed all season, so now the pressure is off they could well play a lot better. Unlikely perhaps but lets hope.