+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Get ready for the play offs

Re: Get ready for the play offs

Quote Originally Posted by Badly Ironed Shirt View Post
    I think Cardiff will win at Hull. It is a case of all or nothing now, and I think they will get a win by 2 goals.
    At least we know what we have to do and an attacking team will have to be picked - I am trying to take some comfort in that!

Look at the table. It's still in our hands. can't we at least wait until Saturday night before everyone goes in to meltdown?

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    Look at the table. It's still in our hands. can't we at least wait until Saturday night before everyone goes in to meltdown?
    I don’t think anyone’s going into meltdown. Just disappointed at last night, who isn’t? I think it’s just a case of excepting the play offs and if we get automatic then it’s a massive bonus, just to temper the potential downer of not making it come a week next Sunday.

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Shitpeas View Post
    I don’t think anyone’s going into meltdown. Just disappointed at last night, who isn’t? I think it’s just a case of excepting the play offs and if we get automatic then it’s a massive bonus, just to temper the potential downer of not making it come a week next Sunday.
    👍 Correctamundo

Quote Originally Posted by ninianclark View Post
    I dont want to think about it for the moment, what I do think is that Jerome is a better striker than Madine and possibly we should have gone for him when we had the chance

We recover well, for 45 minutes last night we were nearly there , robbed of a penalty , a bad miss from a striker who had put 110% in ,felt for the lad when he went off , Zohore appeared to come on and was half hearted ,injured ?? who knows , thought Jamie Ward was missed when he went off , perhaps Lange was a better option than the Norwich lad , is a clever after thought

Quote Originally Posted by William Treseder View Post
    Does anyone seriously think we’ll win at Hull? I’ve been confident upto the Villa away game, but we look like we’re running on empty now, and as much as it pains me to admit, we’ll be playing championship football again next season.
    Yes. It'll be down to the Reading game. I said earlier this month, the point at Sheffield United is the point that will take us over the line.

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby Dandruff View Post
    Better than madine? Wow he must be good!

Does anyone seriously think we’ll win at Hull? I’ve been confident upto the Villa away game, but we look like we’re running on empty now, and as much as it pains me to admit, we’ll be playing championship football again next season.
    Our best chance of promotion is to win our next two matches. They will be easier to win than the play offs.

I can't see 'I believe' anywhere in your post.

The likelihood is these play offs could be the toughest to call with us or Fulham both deserving promotion , Villa under Bruce with a squad that should have been challenging for top spot with Wolves and Bruce has an excellent promotion record Boro under Pulis - you know those games won’t be easy with the way he sets his teams up and possibly Derby whose squad have under performed considering the amount of money they have spent !

So to me, the 2 games against Hull and Reading which in effect are play off games now are easier than any of the above !

Quote Originally Posted by Louth View Post
    I can't see 'I believe' anywhere in your post.
    That’s because I think we are a spent force. We over achieved this season imo with the squad we have, which has naturally lead to big expectations at the business end. I would like to be more optimistic, and I’ll be at both games, but in all honesty, I feel in my bones we are *****d!

I have Cardiff to go up by 1 point, will win last two, keep the faith

Are you a closet Cardiff fan?

Quote Originally Posted by ElyBlu View Post
    Are you a closet Cardiff fan?
    He’s far too positive about Cardiff to be a Cardiff fan!

No long serving Cardiff fan could be confident this isn’t going to end the same way it normally does for us......

For what it’s worth I’d still take making sure Fulham have to win both of their games so I’d take 4 points from the next 2. If Fulham do win both games then fair play.

My gut says Fulham won’t even have to win both games to go up and will play out a draw with Birmingham who may also need a point on the last day. We can’t really complain if that happens as we will have ****ed it up ourselves.

The bookies think we'll win.

We are the only team that can get promoted to the Premier League this weekend

Pressure’s on Fulham

Hull let in 5 against Brizzle ffs!
    If Bamba and Morrison can get their act together we can win this first cup final at a canter..we mustn't sit back if we take the lead..

Coaches booked