+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: 2 more wins and we’re up.

2 more wins and we’re up.

Having a break from football and this board.

Enjoy Hull for whoever goes.

You never know lads!

Re: 2 more wins and we’re up.

Quote Originally Posted by WJ99mobile View Post

You never know lads!
    I’m having a break until August, I know how this pans out, always the same with ccfc.

Not this time keep the faith!

Long trip for us travelling support Saturday. Just need to keep the faith as it is still in our hands! Us fans need to play our part and get behind the boys and drive them over the line. Uppa city!

Quote Originally Posted by goats View Post
    I’m having a break until August, I know how this pans out, always the same with ccfc.
    So if it is the play offs for us, you wont be supporting your team in them then. Neither will you do so if we go up automatically, which we still have a good chance of. What an attitude to have. Whatever happens you should be proud of your team this season but no, you have given up on them already.

Quote Originally Posted by WJ99mobile View Post

You never know lads!
    We can win at Hull. Their recent results worry me a tad, but we generally do well against the lesser teams.

Achieve that and it’s very much in its hands.

Will Fulham win both of theirs? Wouldn’t be surprised if they didn’t.

Maybe a draw at Hull wouldn’t be a disaster.

I'm finding it hard to be particularly positive but the point of this thread is exactly what we should focus on. Two wins (maximum) will do it. Hull away could be tricky, but no disrespect to them or Reading, these are a pair of games City should expect to win. They will be favourites in both.

No matter what Fulham do, they don't actually affect the games against Hull or Reading.

Last night was frustrating and could've been avoided by not handing them the initiative by going defensive from half time onwards. Their defence was there for the taking yet we stopped attacking which makes zero sense to me. Granted, it was individual errors that cost us but they could've been avoided had we been 2 or 3-0 up.

Having said that, I find the overreaction on here and on twitter absolutely embarrassing. "That's us done", "Get ready for the play offs"m "what a bottle job".

We were odds against to win yesterday for a reason, no one wins game after game away in the champ. We're two away now and the fans should be bang up for Hull on Saturday but everyone's shitting themselves because we've dropped points. It's the Champ, we're never going to cruise to promotion. We might do it and we might not, in my eyes Hull (A) and Reading (H) are two similar games to Norwich (A) and Forest (H) and we won both of them. Yet half the fans seem to have given up because we haven't wrapped it up with our game in hand. Madness. Roll on Hull, these are the type of games we want to be involved in, surely everyone should embrace it more than being completely pessimistic.

Quote Originally Posted by SunderlandBluebird View Post
    Last night was frustrating and could've been avoided by not handing them the initiative by going defensive from half time onwards. Their defence was there for the taking yet we stopped attacking which makes zero sense to me. Granted, it was individual errors that cost us but they could've been avoided had we been 2 or 3-0 up.

Having said that, I find the overreaction on here and on twitter absolutely embarrassing. "That's us done", "Get ready for the play offs"m "what a bottle job".

We were odds against to win yesterday for a reason, no one wins game after game away in the champ. We're two away now and the fans should be bang up for Hull on Saturday but everyone's shitting themselves because we've dropped points. It's the Champ, we're never going to cruise to promotion. We might do it and we might not, in my eyes Hull (A) and Reading (H) are two similar games to Norwich (A) and Forest (H) and we won both of them. Yet half the fans seem to have given up because we haven't wrapped it up with our game in hand. Madness. Roll on Hull, these are the type of games we want to be involved in, surely everyone should embrace it more than being completely pessimistic.

Excellent post!

We have some of the most depressing fans.

We have automatic promotion in our hands with two matches left. That's incredible, did anyone really believe we would be in this position with two games left at the start of August? How about end of December?

Win both and we are up, the players need the full support of every fan, no getting nervy and arse twitching, just support the team and what will be will be.

Quote Originally Posted by Trigger View Post
    We have some of the most depressing fans.

We have automatic promotion in our hands with two matches left. That's incredible, did anyone really believe we would be in this position with two games left at the start of August? How about end of December?

Win both and we are up, the players need the full support of every fan, no getting nervy and arse twitching, just support the team and what will be will be.
    Shame Warnock couldnt transmit that message to the players last night.

I dont think Warnock turning into Claudio Rianieri with a few games to go has helped matters either.

in my eyes Hull (A) and Reading (H) are two similar games to Norwich (A) and Forest (H) and we won both of them
    Very fair observation.

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    Shame Warnock couldnt transmit that message to the players last night.

I dont think Warnock turning into Claudio Rianieri with a few games to go has helped matters either.
    You do you bro.

This is spot on
    What I find most frustrating and annoying on here is reading about Fulham constantly as in will they drop points , they play lovely football blah blah blah , when in reality it should be Fulham worrying about us as we are in pole position which a lot on here have failed to acknowledge , we don’t need favours we hold our own destiny it’s fulham fans who should be the ones watching what we do
    I won’t be watching them on Friday that’s for sure

This. Apart from being 2 goals worse off in the GD department, we're in exactly the same spot we were yesterday morning - 2nd in the league, 1 point ahead and needing 6 points.

No one wins game after game away in the championship? Fulham do............

(Joke. 😂)