+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: An alternative view.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: An alternative view.

How anyone can come on here and criticise Neil Warnock and talk about getting rid of him next season is totally beyond me. For what he has achieved this season he deserves the Freedom of the City and at least having a full years crack at the Premier League. Even if we did get relegated then, he would deserve another go at the Championship the year after. We have achieved what we have this year with a miniscule budget and no one foresaw us being in the play offs, let alone second with two games to go. Give him £40-50m to spend and I dare say he would build a team able to play open, attractive, attacking football but our net spend this year is something like £6m. Its a bloody miracle we are in the top ten with that budget.

Quote Originally Posted by dml1954 View Post
    How anyone can come on here and criticise Neil Warnock and talk about getting rid of him next season is totally beyond me. For what he has achieved this season he deserves the Freedom of the City and at least having a full years crack at the Premier League. Even if we did get relegated then, he would deserve another go at the Championship the year after. We have achieved what we have this year with a miniscule budget and no one foresaw us being in the play offs, let alone second with two games to go. Give him £40-50m to spend and I dare say he would build a team able to play open, attractive, attacking football but our net spend this year is something like £6m. Its a bloody miracle we are in the top ten with that budget.
    Think how many Tomlins and Madines he could buy with £40m.

Heads down stalker alert.😂