+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Proper positive thread

Proper positive thread

Two games left against rubbish teams down the bottom with nothing to play for. These are no Wolves, Villa or Derby. Warnock will not mess about with the team now. Zahore, Mendez gruic etc to start. Added to the possibility that they will start some fringe players, and the (remote admittedly) possibility that Fulham may drop points.
    I still think we have an outstanding chance of automatic promotion.

Re: Proper positive thread

Bookies still have City as shorter odds to go up than Fulham.

Quote Originally Posted by barrybloo View Post
    Two games left against rubbish teams down the bottom with nothing to play for. These are no Wolves, Villa or Derby. Warnock will not mess about with the team now. Zahore, Mendez gruic etc to start. Added to the possibility that they will start some fringe players, and the (remote admittedly) possibility that Fulham may drop points.
    I still think we have an outstanding chance of automatic promotion.
    The bookies have us favs

Quote Originally Posted by BR1 Bluebird View Post
    Bookies still have City as shorter odds to go up than Fulham.
    They were 2-1 before the game..11-10 now..
    When they beat Sunderland they'll be favs

And hull city manager Said he will be playing fringe players, so Cardiff to come second by a point? As N.W said after draw with sheff united, tnis could be a massive point at the end of the season. He could be right

Keep the faith! We can and will do this!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Fulham traveller View Post
    And hull city manager Said he will be playing fringe players, so Cardiff to come second by a point? As N.W said after draw with sheff united, tnis could be a massive point at the end of the season. He could be right
    I cannot find one quote of Adkins saying that

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    He said that before the Bristol game, wait and see there line up, he made a few changes then, don’t get me wrong, they will try and win

Quote Originally Posted by Fulham traveller View Post
    He said that before the Bristol game, wait and see there line up, he made a few changes then, don’t get me wrong, they will try and win
    That's potentially more worrying - giving fringe players the freedom to make a name for themselves could be the last thing we need.

Agreed. Fringe players being given a chance in games with nothing riding on them gives me no confidence what so ever.

Plus please don't put Derby in with Villa and Wolves. Derby at the moment are not a patch on either of those teams. Both Sunderland and Burton beat them and Derby were awful against us. If we play as bad/negatively as that again we will not go up.

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    According to ther Fulham fans the quote was read out in talksport, and difference from last week is hull are now safe, they weren’t before they played Bristol city, this game could go either way, so could Fulham v brum, Cardiff stil marginal favourites