+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Being a Cardiff fan

Being a Cardiff fan

I am positive
    We know our history
    Most recent disaster... not drawing a Carling Cup final ... or losing to Crappy Portsmouth in an F A Cup final
    Not losing after being ahead twice in a play off final v Blackpool

OUR MOST RECENT disaster was losing 0-3 at home to Reading in a play off final second leg. AT HOME down by 3 goals live on Sky after 26 minutes.

We are a club with fans that are TERRIFIED of chucking it away!

We have the best TEAM I have ever known. FACT
    Best manager too. FACT

Believe Warnock will deliver I am certain.

Win at Hull and the job is done.

We may well have to come from behind there but cheer them on and if they come up short CHEER LIKE FECK

What a great bunch of players. BEST IN MY LIFETIME and I am running out of years.

PROUD TO BE IN HULL ON SATURDAY.

Feck off Fulham you lucky team of two strikers.

Re: Being a Cardiff fan

Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysAway2 View Post
    I am positive
    We know our history
    Most recent disaster... not drawing a Carling Cup final ... or losing to Crappy Portsmouth in an F A Cup final

OUR MOST RECENT disaster was losing 0-3 at home to Reading in a play off final second leg. AT HOME down by 3 goals live on Sky after 26 minutes.

Best manager too. FACT

We may well have to come from behind there but cheer them on and if they come up short CHEER LIKE FECK

What a great bunch of players. BEST IN MY LIFETIME and I am running out of years.

Needed that. Didn't watch first half last night too nervous. Son convinced me to watch 2nd. Oh dear. Being on sky not doing us any favours! But that fighting spirit is what we need. Come on city. We can do it. See you in hull!!

I am positive
    We know our history

Best manager too. FACT

Whilst I admire the optimism and sentiment, win at Hull does not mean the job is done bar a freak Fulham result on Friday and thinking that it would be is very dangerous.

Quote Originally Posted by Swbluebird View Post
    Whilst I admire the optimism and sentiment, win at Hull does not mean the job is done bar a freak Fulham result on Friday and thinking that it would be is very dangerous.
    Err.
    Lose at home to Reading and we deserve nothing.

Err.
    Lose at home to Reading and we deserve nothing.
    I agree

I am positive
    We know our history

Best manager too. FACT

Is this really the best Cardiff team you have ever known? I've seen their last two games, and they rarely string more than 4 passes together.

Its a toss up for me between this team and Malkys Team who BIS cheered on in red.

Furious, during second half yesterday but moved on now as it has gone and so has our game in hand ! I think Dave Jones had the best team/ squad but they massively under achieved! Some of the football that team played at times was fantastic BUT they didn’t have the guts, work ethic and team spirit this squad has !
    QPR went up that year with a certain Neil Warnock as their manager whilst we imploded again under Jones and then threw away the lead twice in the play off final. This season , we haven’t imploded as such but last night”s second half felt like that due to the manner of the goals we conceded especially the first 2 goals!

Anyway, still in our own hands and we just need to win the last 2 games to give the team and Warnock the reward they deserve !

Quote Originally Posted by Hilts View Post
    Its a toss up for me between this team and Malkys Team who BIS cheered on in red.

I am positive
    We know our history

Best manager too. FACT

I'm not too clear on what our most recent disaster was to be fair.
    Last edited by Harry Monk; 25-04-18 at 20:27. Reason: spelling

Great Post, but our best team was Dave Jones v Blackpool season.
    I agree though we can still do it.
    Caaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaam on!