+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cardiff Fans Fighting Amongst Each Other Last Night

Cardiff Fans Fighting Amongst Each Other Last Night

Sad to see, about 2 or 3 mins before the end people started using the stairways to vacate the away end toward the exit, where there were a couple of 'Boss Men' and one very vocal woman who decided that they were wrong to exit before the final whistle and resort to violence with some of those making the decision to leave early. I know leaving before the final whistle isn't most peoples 'cup of tea' but it really grinds at me that we have an element of thugs that want to vent their anger against our own.

Re: Cardiff Fans Fighting Amongst Each Other Last Night

Quote Originally Posted by Peajay View Post
    Sad to see, about 2 or 3 mins before the end people started using the stairways to vacate the away end toward the exit, where there were a couple of 'Boss Men' and one very vocal woman who decided that they were wrong to exit before the final whistle and resort to violence with some of those making the decision to leave early. I know leaving before the final whistle isn't most peoples 'cup of tea' but it really grinds at me that we have an element of thugs that want to vent their anger against our own.
    Pathetic. However, it has gone on for years. Used to see similar at CCS and NP with people shouting at early leavers.

Fecking morons.
    / Dicks /assholes etc

That’s incredible. They need to be banned for such thuggish behaviour.

Apparently on Saturday, before the forest game, it kicked off in the admiral napier with city fans fighting each other, got fairly nasty by all accounts.

Happens everywhere.Every club has its clowns. Hardly Liverpool v Roma though.

I must lead a sheltered life. Didn't see any of it. Maybe I was busy watching the game.

Was the guy walking down the exit wearing glasses, sure it was as I walked I seen him shout something up after something wassaid by a woman

'I must lead a sheltered life. Didn't see any of it. Maybe I was busy watching the game.'

Or maybe you were no where near where it happened. Thumbs up though for being a stayer.

As I was in case you were interested.

I also stayed to the bitter end (upper stand in line with the goal line) and didn't see anything of this nature. Was incredible support below the stands and in the stands until we gifted their second when it unsurprisingly went a bit flat in our end.

Quote Originally Posted by ian gibson View Post
    Apparently on Saturday, before the forest game, it kicked off in the admiral napier with city fans fighting each other, got fairly nasty by all accounts.
    Any idea what it was all about?

Standing on the stairs (as opposed to going to a seat) is pretty daft in itself. I was surprised that the stewards let people stand there - they normally try at least once during a game to clear the stairs.

Quote Originally Posted by William Treseder View Post
    The usual, 50 something's thinking they're in the 80's

Quote Originally Posted by William Treseder View Post
    Older blokes against teenagers I've been told.

It’s especially dumb to have go when , one, we essentially needed two/three goals in 10 minutes an, two, the people leaving were committed enough to travel to Derby on a weekday.

Booze and a lack of considered thought.

Quote Originally Posted by Divine Wright View Post
    It’s especially dumb to have go when , one, we essentially needed two/three goals in 10 minutes an, two, the people leaving were committed enough to travel to Derby on a weekday.

Booze and a lack of considered thought.
    + a lot of people are thick stupid.

We leave the ccs into the last minute because otherwise you get stuck at the back of the ninian for an age.

Usually you hear people shouting and swearing as people exit, sad that you can get so worked up over having to stand for a few minutes at a football match.

Quote Originally Posted by Trigger View Post
    We leave the ccs into the last minute because otherwise you get stuck at the back of the ninian for an age.

Usually you hear people shouting and swearing as people exit, sad that you can get so worked up over having to stand for a few minutes at a football match.
    I'm sorry you feel your divine right to beat the crowd means that people get a bit pissed off as you don't actually leave but stand on the stairs obstructing views....

I left The Forest game with 3 mins to go. Everyone's circumstances are different.
    What the feck has it to do with anyone else what time fans leave?
    They need to get a life

Quote Originally Posted by ccfc_is_my_life View Post
    I'm sorry you feel your divine right to beat the crowd means that people get a bit pissed off as you don't actually leave but stand on the stairs obstructing views....
    Haha found one, that was easy.

Personally I don't stand anyway, tend to leave or sit near the front but that's my right as you say.

Haha found one, that was easy.

Personally I don't stand anyway, tend to leave or sit near the front but that's my right as you say.
    If you leave or sit at the front, that's fine, it's not a problem.

I chose my seat as my knees are ****ed; not disabled by any means not would I play on that but stewards disappear before the game, people "leave" but instead congregate on stairs, block exit, don't give a shit about others.

Surprised more of them haven't had a slap tbh.

Quote Originally Posted by ccfc_is_my_life View Post
    If you leave or sit at the front, that's fine, it's not a problem.

I chose my seat as my knees are ****ed; not disabled by any means not would I play on that but stewards disappear before the game, people "leave" but instead congregate on stairs, block exit, don't give a shit about others.

Surprised more of them haven't had a slap tbh.
    I'm sure that can be annoying but for a few minutes is it a massive issue to just stand? Such an issue that you feel people should have physical violence inflicted upon them?

Sometimes if a lot of people are leaving and stop then I'll of course have to also. Would probably rather take a slap than get stuck there after to be fair.

I'm sure that can be annoying but for a few minutes is it a massive issue to just stand? Such an issue that you feel people should have physical violence inflicted upon them?

Sometimes if a lot of people are leaving and stop then I'll of course have to also. Would probably rather take a slap than get stuck there after to be fair.
    It's because the stewards **** off minutes before the end. The problems are well known to the club, little resolve to do anything.

If people want to leave early, fine. Beat the queues out fine - go down, watch the end on the concourse TVs.

Deliberately obstructing views in a non-standing errm stand is ****ing selfish...

Quote Originally Posted by Arfur Europe View Post
    I also stayed to the bitter end (upper stand in line with the goal line) and didn't see anything of this nature. Was incredible support below the stands and in the stands until we gifted their second when it unsurprisingly went a bit flat in our end.
    I saw nothing but we were very loud until Wildschut gifted their second as you say. I know a Derby fan and he went out of his way to mention how loud we were.

For the avoidance of any doubt, my post has been copied word for word and posted by someone calling himself Grange End 1927 on the 'other' board. Not sure why he hasn't said he has copied it ?? Not bothered just dont want to be assumed that we are the same poster ;-)
    http://www.cardiffcityforum.co.uk/vi...p?f=2&t=195656