I would'nt want Cardiff City

fans in the trenches with me
    I would be suffocated by all the white flags

Re: I would'nt want Cardiff City

Quote Originally Posted by dandywarhol View Post
    Aye.

In the afterlife they'd all be going "told you we shouldn't have charged those machine guns... that tactic moved us forward to this trench but at higher levels of warfare need better quality... more possession of the land...".

Quote Originally Posted by ccfc_is_my_life View Post
    Aye.

In the afterlife they'd all be going "told you we shouldn't have charged those machine guns... that tactic moved us forward to this trench but at higher levels of warfare need better quality... more possession of the land...".

Quote Originally Posted by ccfc_is_my_life View Post
    Aye.

We are going to fight the bloody battle to the very end

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CCdBuNLbV18

We are going to fight the bloody battle to the very end
    Indeed even if we end up in the playoffs I'm sure our Neil has a great record in that

wrong 4 out 5 wins

We shall defend our island
    On the land and on the sea
    We shall fight them on the beaches
    On the hills and in the fields
    We shall fight them in the streets

Is that Agadoo?

Churchill dear boy

Churchill dear boy
    Whoosh.

Blue genie **** off back in the lamp

If we played message board bingo, this would definitely be a square.

conscientious objectors us..

we shall fight them in the pub car park
    and from my bomb proof bunker with reinforced concrete

Welsh people tend to suffer from a lack of confidence, hence the mass panic

Quote Originally Posted by City123 View Post
    Welsh people tend to suffer from a lack of confidence, hence the mass panic
    Not at Rourkes Drift they didn’t.
    By the way. My great great grandad died in that battle.
    He was camping in the next field and went over to ask them to keep the noise down!!

Quote Originally Posted by William Treseder View Post
    Not at Rourkes Drift they didn’t.
    By the way. My great great grandad died in that battle.
    He was camping in the next field and went over to ask them to keep the noise down!!
    My old man was proud of the fact that he was at Dunkirk when the first shot was fired, he was at Cardiff General Station when the second bugger went off !!!!!!

Sounds like a Millwall song.

I think its a lack of identity and self esteem also.

One minute they're Welsh, the next they're British. In fairness what have you to be proud of? Rugby and an infatuation with 'your' royal family. It borders on a cult

Its an open and shut case with the English and Scottish.

Quote Originally Posted by Louth View Post
    I think its a lack of identity and self esteem also.

One minute they're Welsh, the next they're British. In fairness what have you to be proud of? Rugby and an infatuation with 'your' royal family. It borders on a cult

Its an open and shut case with the English and Scottish.
    An open and shut case with the Scottish? Their 2 biggest teams are more confused and deluded than anyone! Celtic are followed by Catholics who fly the tri colour (not a saltire in view at Parkhead) and Rangers are followed by numbskulls who love the Royal family and fly the UJ(not a saltire in view at Ibrox)
    The Irish spent yrs fighting against each other and is split into the Sth and the North.
    In Wales, especially Cardiff we have always been a welcoming, cosmopolitan city, where what religion you are has never mattered, andracism and hatred has never been tolerated.
    The reason so many of us are a bit down and negative about the City is, most of us have plenty of experience of how they can quite easily grab defeat from the jaws of victory.!!

An open and shut case with the Scottish? Their 2 biggest teams are more confused and deluded than anyone! Celtic are followed by Catholics who fly the tri colour (not a saltire in view at Parkhead) and Rangers are followed by numbskulls who love the Royal family and fly the UJ(not a saltire in view at Ibrox)
    The Irish spent yrs fighting against each other and is split into the Sth and the North.
    In Wales, especially Cardiff we have always been a welcoming, cosmopolitan city, where what religion you are has never mattered, andracism and hatred has never been tolerated.
    The reason so many of us are a bit down and negative about the City is, most of us have plenty of experience of how they can quite easily grab defeat from the jaws of victory.!!
    Ireland was Catholics v Protestants? Its about Politics.

The Anglucan church was an arm of the state. It collected revenues for the state (tithes).

RC's were.....oh jeez look up catholic emancipation .

Let's have a geographical lesson. There are 4 points on the compass. Using your logic, the most northerly part of Ireland is in the south ( Co. Donegal)

'Religion came into it because of politics. Its not about Christianity. The Catholic / Nationalist people were put down by the Government, part of which was the Anglican church.

Some look upon it as a religious divide, its not. It was and always has been about equality, freedom and opportunity etc.

As for protestants being Unionist - check out Wolf Tone, Charles Stuart Parnell, Douglas Hyde etc. Many Republicans and Nationalist s were Anglican/non conformist. As for the Loyalist side, what do you reckon?

Not everything is black and white - unless you're a loyalist/orangeman of course.

By the way, check out who attacks Europeans/Refugees etc in Belfast. Its the narrow minded bigots who claim to be 'British'.

Also, look up the term 'Republican'
    Its a dirty word over there.

Ireland was Catholics v Protestants? Its about Politics.

The Anglucan church was an arm of the state. It collected revenues for the state (tithes).

RC's were.....oh jeez look up catholic emancipation .

Let's have a geographical lesson. There are 4 points on the compass. Using your logic, the most northerly part of Ireland is in the south ( Co. Donegal)

'Religion came into it because of politics. Its not about Christianity. The Catholic / Nationalist people were put down by the Government, part of which was the Anglican church.

Some look upon it as a religious divide, its not. It was and always has been about equality, freedom and opportunity etc.

As for protestants being Unionist - check out Wolf Tone, Charles Stuart Parnell, Douglas Hyde etc. Many Republicans and Nationalist s were Anglican/non conformist. As for the Loyalist side, what do you reckon?

Not everything is black and white - unless you're a loyalist/orangeman of course.

By the way, check out who attacks Europeans/Refugees etc in Belfast. Its the narrow minded bigots who claim to be 'British'.

Also, look up the term 'Republican'
    Its a dirty word over there.
    Not interested in all that guff! Just don’t come on here having a go at the Welsh as a nation. Glass houses and all that!

Not interested in all that guff! Just don’t come on here having a go at the Welsh as a nation. Glass houses and all that!
    Get a grip, do you think I base the Welsh on rugby and royalty. It was tongue in cheek in response to 'no confidence'/

All that guff? Did your father tell you "there's nothing to be learnt in them books Earl.'

Get a grip, do you think I base the Welsh on rugby and royalty. It was tongue in cheek in response to 'no confidence'/

All that guff? Did your father tell you "there's nothing to be learnt in them books Earl.'
    The fact you replied with such a detailed response tells me it wasn’t so much “tongue in cheek”. It’s still all guff though.