+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I would'nt want Cardiff City

Re: I would'nt want Cardiff City

Quote Originally Posted by William Treseder View Post
    The fact you replied with such a detailed response tells me it wasn’t so much “tongue in cheek”. It’s still all guff though.
    My tongue in cheek remark was about rugby and royalty. You thought that detailed?

The post regarding Ireland was in reply to your comments on Ireland and religion which was all guff.

I am hanging onto the thought that if we beat Hull we will be promoted irrespective of what Fulham might do. However, after over 60 years of supporting the club, I am inevitably pessimistic. I wouldn't exactly call it flying the white flag but occasionally realism has to enter the equation. We are playing badly, can't do much more than hoof the ball, our new striker can't hit the proverbial barn door from 5 paces and even our most reliable players look tired. Of course we can win on Saturday but the odds are that we won't.

Some people are just bat shit crazy. Support the team all season and then shit themselves when it matters.

If we have no chance of auto then we wouldn't have much chance in the playoffs over 3 matches and as such we may as well prepare for next season where we get to play 46 matches again.

2 matches lads, 2 wins is all that's needed. I wouldn't be surprised if we did it given some of our results this season.

No white flags today.Well done The Bluebirds