+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Gary Madine

Re: Gary Madine

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    Is that something else youve made up like Madines 550 games?!?!?
    Think you'll find you made that shit up, boy.

As is clearly evident in the unedited post you seem to refer to, it pointed out Revell has played over 550 games. Not Madine.

I appreciate your eyesight might not be great or your brain isn't configured for pattern recognition but the names "Revell" and "Madine" are only alike in the sense they both have six characters and share the letter "e".

#Awkward

Alex Revell used to close down defenders. He was shit in front of goal too.
    There are a lot of hard work attackers like this not many that consistently score ,those who do are well out of our reach ,we have what we have, let's support them .

Quote Originally Posted by ccfc_is_my_life View Post
    Think you'll find you made that shit up, boy.

As is clearly evident in the unedited post you seem to refer to, it pointed out Revell has played over 550 games. Not Madine.

I appreciate your eyesight might not be great or your brain isn't configured for pattern recognition but the names "Revell" and "Madine" are only alike in the sense they both have six characters and share the letter "e".

#Awkward
    It's even more awkward for you when you edit your incorrect post but the original text is contained within a reply.

#AsAwkwardAsLeeBaddeleyTryingToControlTheBall

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    There are a lot of hard work attackers like this not many that consistently score ,those who do are well out of our reach ,we have what we have, let's support them .
    The problem is they don't get the service and haven't had the service for years. We're getting strikers in but not getting the best out of them.

Again, Blackburn worked out what they needed to do for Gestede - quality crosses in early and often. He scored for fun as a result.

Our wingers aren't wingers, their job is to get forward and score rather than focusing upon getting dangerous crosses into the area.
    If we got a system where quality crosses became the focus, I'd say both Madine and Zohore would score more.

No it isnt
    It is...

If he scores the winner Saturday and Sunday he be alright in my book