+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Odds v Hull

Exclamation Odds v Hull

City are generally about 6/5 to beat Hull and odds have been lengthening. Draw is about 5/2 and a Hull win is about 2/1.

Fulham are about 1/6 to beat Sunderland. You can get 14/1 on the Black Cats nicking a win!

Re: Odds v Hull

Quote Originally Posted by BR1 Bluebird View Post
    City are generally about 6/5 to beat Hull and odds have been lengthening. Draw is about 5/2 and a Hull win is about 2/1.

Fulham are about 1/6 to beat Sunderland. You can get 14/1 on the Black Cats nicking a win!
    Given the nature of this league, it's extremely rare to see odds of 1/6. Shows how unlikely it is that they'll pull off a shock

So what you're saying is that a Sunderland 14/1 and a Cardiff 6/5 win double would be almost 30/1.

The bookies are offering 30/1 that we get promoted on saturday. Lump on it!

I'm going to have a cheeky tenner and hope for a miracle.

Quote Originally Posted by Shute View Post
    So what you're saying is that a Sunderland 14/1 and a Cardiff 6/5 win double would be almost 30/1.

The bookies are offering 30/1 that we get promoted on saturday. Lump on it!

I'm going to have a cheeky tenner and hope for a miracle.
    You can get better than 30/1 on Sky Bet.

Quote Originally Posted by BR1 Bluebird View Post
    You can get better than 30/1 on Sky Bet.
    Since I said that I've just been reading Coleman's press conference. Sunderland have some injuries and he might be throwing some kids in there. He talks about the injuries and lack of match sharpness of some key players and then says he wants to blood some youngsters. He then contradicts himself by saying he doesn't want to expose the kids too much against such hard opposition.

It does sound like they are going there to keep the score down.