+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Being a carpet gets you nowhere

Being a carpet gets you nowhere

Re: Being a carpet gets you nowhere

Finally after all these years you provide a youtube link that I liked.

If you wish to embed youtube videos, click the second symbol from the right directly above the message box to paste the URL.

Here's one of Max Boyce's little known gems.

Is it possible to embed when your using a mobile?

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    Finally after all these years you provide a youtube link that I liked.

If you wish to embed youtube videos, click the second symbol from the right directly above the message box to paste the URL.

Here's one of Max Boyce's little known gems.

Max Boyce is crap , leek waving idiot

Must say I'm regularly surprised by your double standards. Granted, I've never heard of you waving a leek around at the Cowbridge pubs you frequent when Wales play international egg fixtures. But to my mind the daffodil headdress you wear represents a much higher level of ridiculous nationalism. And so is your insistence that everyone should sup Welsh bitter only as a mark of solidarity when "our boys are on the battlefield".

The affected and over-the-top valleys dialect you adopt is also surreal. It sounds worse than the narration on episodes of Thomas the Tank Engine. For your information, but for a minuscule percentage of women, all are equally offended by your "how about a tit wank, love?" query regardless of the accent in which it's posed.

ndrgktts.jpeg

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    Must say I'm regularly surprised by your double standards. Granted, I've never heard of you waving a leek around at the Cowbridge pubs you frequent when Wales play international egg fixtures. But to my mind the daffodil headdress you wear represents a much higher level of ridiculous nationalism. And so is your insistence that everyone should sup Welsh bitter only as a mark of solidarity when "our boys are on the battlefield".

The affected and over-the-top valleys dialect you adopt is also surreal. It sounds worse than the narration on episodes of Thomas the Tank Engine. For your information, but for a minuscule percentage of women, all are equally offended by your "how about a tit wank, love?" query regardless of the accent in which it's posed.

ndrgktts.jpeg
    Where do you live

I am coming round for a chat