+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Crazy Fulham V Sunderland Odds

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Crazy Fulham V Sunderland Odds

I can remember peterboro being about 11/1 to beat us a few years back when we were top and they were bottom. They won. Also back in the 90s. City were something similar to win away at Plymouth, again they were top and city bottom 3. City won. It can happen lads. Weren't the jacks something like 12/1 a few years back at Anfield and won. The odds were similar this season when they played down Gypo town against Liverpool and they won. Keep the faith!
    Spedger

Quote Originally Posted by Sloop_Jon_Bee View Post
    I can remember peterboro being about 11/1 to beat us a few years back when we were top and they were bottom. They won. Also back in the 90s. City were something similar to win away at Plymouth, again they were top and city bottom 3. City won. It can happen lads. Weren't the jacks something like 12/1 a few years back at Anfield and won. The odds were similar this season when they played down Gypo town against Liverpool and they won. Keep the faith!
    Spedger
    Absolutely. These things do happen.

I'd be interested to see what Craven Cottage is like if scores are level or they're behind going into the last 10 minutes. The longer Sunderland keep them out, the more nervous Fulham are likely to get. It's human nature. Same goes for us against Reading.

Fulham's last 4 home games have hardly been breathtaking - they let a 2 goal lead slip against nothing-to-play-for QPR, were average against Leeds but Leeds missed a load of chances, they squeezed home against Reading in an uninspiring performance and, lastly, were deservedly held by Brentford, who while they only equalised with the last kick, should have scored a few.

Tonight will be edgy for them. All this talk of a walk in the park and 5-0 won't happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Sloop_Jon_Bee View Post
    Spedger
    So what you’re saying is we probably won’t actually beat hull or reading? Lol.

The bookies are not wrong on this. On current form Fulham are going to dick Sunderland. I cant see anything other than a comfortable home win. All this talk of Sunderland players playing for pride is bollox, half the team will be gone before next season. Most of the mackems playing tonight will be more bothered about booking taxi's for a night on the piss in London after the game. They don't give a flying feck about tonights game. The manager is not sure whether he's going to be there next season, Lee camp is in dire form, the club is in total disarray. Fulham will win easily.

Quote Originally Posted by THE DON View Post
    The bookies are not wrong on this. On current form Fulham are going to dick Sunderland. I cant see anything other than a comfortable home win. All this talk of Sunderland players playing for pride is bollox, half the team will be gone before next season. Most of the mackems playing tonight will be more bothered about booking taxi's for a night on the piss in London after the game. They don't give a flying feck about tonights game. The manager is not sure whether he's going to be there next season, Lee camp is in dire form, the club is in total disarray. Fulham will win easily.
    Imagine Camp has a blinder and keeps a clean sheet now.

Steele is starting over Camp. PMA my friend, PMA. They've taken the lead in all of their last 4 but they just can't see it out. Stranger things have happened when there's pressure on Fulham and not Sunderland. I wouldn't put any money on it mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
    Steele is starting over Camp. PMA my friend, PMA. They've taken the lead in all of their last 4 but they just can't see it out. Stranger things have happened when there's pressure on Fulham and not Sunderland. I wouldn't put any money on it mind.
    I'm all for having a positive mental attitude but seriously dude Sunderland are shite! Forget about Fulham and concentrate on what we have to do. We win our two matches and we are up and I believe we can do that. I'm not however wasting my energy on wishing for the impossible dream tonight cos it aint gonna happen.

I'm all for having a positive mental attitude but seriously dude Sunderland are shite! Forget about Fulham and concentrate on what we have to do. We win our two matches and we are up and I believe we can do that. I'm not however wasting my energy on wishing for the impossible dream tonight cos it aint gonna happen.
    I'm not wasting energy, but it's not a foregone conclusion. The reason football is so great is that on their day, anyone can beat anyone.