+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Crazy Fulham V Sunderland Odds

Re: Crazy Fulham V Sunderland Odds

Quote Originally Posted by Father Dougal View Post
    Do you win money if you win or a combination of free bets etc like normal?
    I'm sure it'd be free bets. I wouldn't touch online gambling with a barge pole.

Betvictor gave me 16/1 just now. Even the draw is 7/1. This division is far too crazy to turn those odds down.

Quote Originally Posted by THE DON View Post
    I'm all for having a positive mental attitude but seriously dude Sunderland are shite! Forget about Fulham and concentrate on what we have to do. We win our two matches and we are up and I believe we can do that. I'm not however wasting my energy on wishing for the impossible dream tonight cos it aint gonna happen.
    I'm not wasting energy, but it's not a foregone conclusion. The reason football is so great is that on their day, anyone can beat anyone.

I just stuck on a few quid at 16/1 on Bet365. I've seen crazier results loads of times before.

Quote Originally Posted by CopenhagenBlue View Post
    I just stuck on a few quid at 16/1 on Bet365. I've seen crazier results loads of times before.
    Always remember the weddings and not the funerals. Absolutely no chance any of you win this bet, and that's not with a negative Cardiff city head on either. Sunderland are so bad and they don't even have anything to play for anymore. I gladly hope you get to ram these words back down my throat later mind

WBA were 18/1 to beat Man Utd at Old Trafford just the other day.

WBA won.