+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Tory housing policy joke

Re: Tory housing policy joke

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    Since the idiots suckered people into buying what council housing we have left with a bribe of a discount of up to 100 grand , this country is now losing council rented property at three times the rate it's being replaced

And that twat javid the housing minister has the brass neck to say the Tories will deal with the housing crisis !!

Fecking twats are making it worse by the day the capitalist twats
    Oh, Mrs Thornberry - You are such a hypocrite.

https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/98...ng-Association

Quote Originally Posted by Nick View Post
    Oh, Mrs Thornberry - You are such a hypocrite.

https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/98...ng-Association
    Eric, as you are so verbose this evening, please respond to this one as well.

Don't know about Eric, but on the first impression is one of hypocrisy. The only slight reservation I would have is that the article doesn't specify which labour policy has been defied. As an expert on the housing sector, perhaps you could help me out.

Would also be interested on your thoughts regarding the 179 housing association execs that earn more than the PM, and the top 30 associations have made 13 Billion in profits over the last 5 years. Not a subject I know a lot about, but it looks a lot like people are making an absolute killing by exploiting the people they are supposed to helping

Are you alright? It might be time you went and have a chuckle at mental illness again, that usually perks you up.

Seems somewhat hypocritical to me. My dad had the opportunity to buy my nan's council flat in london when she died, would have made a bundle in the end but chose not to because he didn't agree with it. My old man kept to his principles despite being far worse off and they could have too.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Cartman View Post
    Are you alright? It might be time you went and have a chuckle at mental illness again, that usually perks you up.

Seems somewhat hypocritical to me. My dad had the opportunity to buy my nan's council flat in london when she died, would have made a bundle in the end but chose not to because he didn't agree with it. My old man kept to his principles despite being far worse off and they could have too.
    You really are an insidiously nasty poster aren’t you? I assume you are referring to the lies Sludge posted a few weeks back. Lies that neither he, you or any one else were able to corroborate.

Low life lying scum. Typical lefties.

You really are an insidiously nasty poster aren’t you? I assume you are referring to the lies Sludge posted a few weeks back. Lies that neither he, you or any one else were able to corroborate.

Low life lying scum. Typical lefties.
    Maybe a mod could settle this. Can they view deleted threads?