+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Tory housing policy joke

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Tory housing policy joke

Quote Originally Posted by Nick View Post
    You still continue to on housing ignore the failings of Labour on the provision of affordable housing whilst berating the Conservatives, who have a far better record than Labour on housing.

Who do you think builds affordable housing? The private sector. And why do they do that? For profit.

The land banking you refer to is also a myth perpetuated by you and your cabal.
    We all know this affordable tag is nonsense , it's a bit of a discount that's all , not social housing

As for the land banking , it's no myth , a proposed 400 house development ......with ...lol....affordable units .....just up the road from me saw diggers 18 months ago ......and a few nice signs .......it's been dormant ever since we the local market is stagnant

That's what happens when , unlike Germany and France etc , too many people have been sold the fantasy of home ownership and social housing is neglected

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    We all know this affordable tag is nonsense , it's a bit of a discount that's all , not social housing

As for the land banking , it's no myth , a proposed 400 house development ......with ...lol....affordable units .....just up the road from me saw diggers 18 months ago ......and a few nice signs .......it's been dormant ever since we the local market is stagnant

That's what happens when , unlike Germany and France etc , too many people have been sold the fantasy of home ownership and social housing is neglected
    The figure I quoted above apply to social housing.

Tell me which 400 unit site you are referring to?

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post