+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Labour and anti semitism

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Labour and anti semitism

Quote Originally Posted by Nick View Post
    Firstly, just to point out that this is a football forum not a political forum, whilst appreciating that this is a [art of the forum related to political matters. So, I agree, you should post what you want and when you want. I don't think anyone has disputed your right to do so.

Next, I don't consider myself to be a"macho" man in any way. A man, yes but not a macho man. Next, I can't see anyone ganging together and trying to shout you down. Certainly, don't include me in that as I am not in anyones perceived gang, certainly not on this massage board.

There is only one person that I can see trying to shout others down within this thread and, I'm afraid Aunty Andy, that is you. So far within this relatively short thread you have called me a rat; A "Tory boy"; A right wing loon and you have told me to grow up. Whilst your buddy Sludge has stated that I have "taken a leathering" and had "My arse served on a plate" and that I have been "battered".

Racism is wrongs you have suggested and I can't see anyone suggesting otherwise. However, you continue to deny that there is a problem with racism - in this case anti-semitism within your party, suggesting that only 0.015% of all members of the Labour Party are anti-semitic and therefore racist.

It may upset Cyril Evans for me to have to repay again - "If you deny there is a problem with anti-semitism in the Labour Party
    , then you are part of the problem." But that remains a matter of fact.

In future please could we have some more cordial discourse on the matter rather than resorting to name calling and abuse, as has been the case throughout this thread but as far as I can see only from the one wing of discussion.
    No need to worry about me being upset. If you want to post exactly the same sentence three times to demonstrate your mastery of the subject under discussion then that your prerogative.

Re: Labour and anti semitism

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    No need to worry about me being upset. If you want to post exactly the same sentence three times to demonstrate your mastery of the subject under discussion then that your prerogative.

I am trying to keep the level of the debate at the same level as the OP if thats OK.