+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Labour and anti semitism

Re: Labour and anti semitism

Quote Originally Posted by Nick View Post
    Find them your self

No don't bother if you are going to come up with Mickey Mouse figure like the ones in your OP
    What do you think of this then Tory Boy.

https://twitter.com/iamalrightjack/s...488668673?s=21

Quote Originally Posted by Auntie Andy View Post

It's all Marxist lies ........from a Tory

It's very true though , Islam gets criticised all the time , have a go at Israel and you get called a Nazi

The Monday club , how could we forgot that lot

Try to keep it civil, if at all possible.

I'm alright Jack twitter post.

I'm alright Jack twitter post.
    You have had your arse served on a plate , mate

[QUOTE=Nick;4871679]I find it quite astonishing and incredibly naive that the OP considers that as only 0.015% of the Labour Party membership are being investigated by Labour, then that means that 99.985% of Labour members are not anti-semitic.

And 70 plus investigations going on .
    Quite astonishing,seems to chuck the defence statistic into touch .

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    You have had your arse served on a plate , mate
    In what way?

Mate.

In what way?

Mate.
    You have been battered

Love

The Muslim Council of Britain has just reiterated their call for an inquiry in to Islamophobia in the Conservative Party. Isn't it odd how this isn't all over BBC News and on the front of the British papers. The double standards are abhorrent.

Never mind all this rubbish, bibi has called Iran out this evening with a slick!! (or possibly sick) video presentation of their nuclear programme, Obama legacy going down the toilet, be interesting to see how this plays out over the next week or so, Kim backed down, not sure Iran will roll over so easy

Quote Originally Posted by Nelsonca61 View Post
    Never mind all this rubbish, bibi has called Iran out this evening with a slick!! (or possibly sick) video presentation of their nuclear programme, Obama legacy going down the toilet, be interesting to see how this plays out over the next week or so, Kim backed down, not sure Iran will roll over so easy
    Rosatom = Uranium One.

Don't forget the $1.5 billion in cash that the former president sent to Iran on a plane, plus allowing Hezbollah to traffic drugs and stolen cars inside the USA.

Amazingly some people on here still think it is all about Trump Russia Collusion.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Rosatom = Uranium One.

Don't forget the $1.5 billion in cash that the former president sent to Iran on a plane, plus allowing Hezbollah to traffic drugs and stolen cars inside the USA.

Amazingly some people on here still think it is all about Trump Russia Collusion.
    I see Q is suggesting a 5% kick back of the 1.5 billion to the EU and the reason for the recent Macron charm offensive
    if you read Q posts, read them from the bottom up.

Ridgelig

essay originality check free

Lewis Stevenson from Medford was looking for essay originality check free

Marcus Stewart found the answer to a search query essay originality check free

essay writing service ESSAYERUDITE.COM

relative essayTax Revolts in Middle Ages, descriptive writing essay beach. custom speech editing service free descriptive essay baseball, essay originality check free essays about respecting teachers.
    julius caesar protagonist essay. esl report proofreading services ca how a scholarship will help me essay cheap descriptive essay ghostwriting service au.
    type my professional masters essay on hacking. doctoral dissertations definition, top report ghostwriters websites auwrite my environmental studies thesis proposaleminent domain term paperThe Use of Symbolism in Poetry. writing introductions for literary analysis essays Farting In Public!
    advantages of technology essay free buy essays online, Go ask Alice - Reviewross emba essay questionscan an analytical essay be written in first personcustom dissertation results editor websites usapay for cheap custom essay on donald trump? cheap application letter writers site online, ap language and composition compare contrast essayGirl by Jamaica Kincaid.
    college essay writers sites caexample essay writing environmentbest analysis essay writer services caesl course work ghostwriting servicesmasters dissertation ideas. Cabbage Soup Diet essay on national integration and communal harmony in india. to build a fire free essay, essay originality check free professional resume ghostwriters websites usa.
    essay on cow in english for kids. popular bibliography ghostwriting service custom essay writing chemical engineering dissertation proposal.
    best dissertation writing websites for school english 30 1 essay, coppin state university application essay. unsw cse thesis showcase, strategies for critical thinking.
    best creative essay proofreading site auesl masters academic essay samplecustom college home work sample - help on essay writing. essay originality check free and popular dissertation hypothesis ghostwriter sites usa, top phd article samples.
    Hamlet: Who He Can Trust and Not Trust500 word essay on trustworthinessasist proquest dissertation award. cheap assignment ghostwriting for hire for university, do my homework, thesis sample acknowledgements page

What a pathetic response from the right wing loons on here. But hey why am I surprised.

What a pathetic response from the right wing loons on here. But hey why am I surprised.
    A response that the opening post deserved given it's overwhelming naivety. A party and a poster in utter denial and then the descent in to name calling and abuse.

Momentum will be very proud of its latest member. Anti-semitism?? What anti-semitism?? There's no anti-semitism here.

Grow up. This is a political forum and I’ll post political posts as and when I want. As usual the macho men on here all gang together and try and shout those who don’t agree with their opinions down. It’s what they do. Racism is wrong from any person/party but to suggest there is more racism in one party compared to another is bollox.

Grow up. This is a political forum and I’ll post political posts as and when I want. As usual the macho men on here all gang together and try and shout those who don’t agree with their opinions down. It’s what they do. Racism is wrong from any person/party but to suggest there is more racism in one party compared to another is bollox.
    Firstly, just to point out that this is a football forum not a political forum, whilst appreciating that this is a [art of the forum related to political matters. So, I agree, you should post what you want and when you want. I don't think anyone has disputed your right to do so.

Next, I don't consider myself to be a"macho" man in any way. A man, yes but not a macho man. Next, I can't see anyone ganging together and trying to shout you down. Certainly, don't include me in that as I am not in anyones perceived gang, certainly not on this massage board.

There is only one person that I can see trying to shout others down within this thread and, I'm afraid Aunty Andy, that is you. So far within this relatively short thread you have called me a rat; A "Tory boy"; A right wing loon and you have told me to grow up. Whilst your buddy Sludge has stated that I have "taken a leathering" and had "My arse served on a plate" and that I have been "battered".

Racism is wrongs you have suggested and I can't see anyone suggesting otherwise. However, you continue to deny that there is a problem with racism - in this case anti-semitism within your party, suggesting that only 0.015% of all members of the Labour Party are anti-semitic and therefore racist.

It may upset Cyril Evans for me to have to repay again - "If you deny there is a problem with anti-semitism in the Labour Party
    , then you are part of the problem." But that remains a matter of fact.

In future please could we have some more cordial discourse on the matter rather than resorting to name calling and abuse, as has been the case throughout this thread but as far as I can see only from the one wing of discussion.

It may upset Cyril Evans for me to have to repay again - "If you deny there is a problem with anti-semitism in the Labour Party
    I am always very suspicious of someone who responds to logical questioning with what effectively amounts to censorship. People should be allowed to think and say what they feel about any issue without being branded 'part of the problem'.

The fact that you think the quote is worthy of repetition says a lot about your attitude towards healthy debate.

Firstly, just to point out that this is a football forum not a political forum, whilst appreciating that this is a [art of the forum related to political matters. So, I agree, you should post what you want and when you want. I don't think anyone has disputed your right to do so.

Next, I don't consider myself to be a"macho" man in any way. A man, yes but not a macho man. Next, I can't see anyone ganging together and trying to shout you down. Certainly, don't include me in that as I am not in anyones perceived gang, certainly not on this massage board.

There is only one person that I can see trying to shout others down within this thread and, I'm afraid Aunty Andy, that is you. So far within this relatively short thread you have called me a rat; A "Tory boy"; A right wing loon and you have told me to grow up. Whilst your buddy Sludge has stated that I have "taken a leathering" and had "My arse served on a plate" and that I have been "battered".

Racism is wrongs you have suggested and I can't see anyone suggesting otherwise. However, you continue to deny that there is a problem with racism - in this case anti-semitism within your party, suggesting that only 0.015% of all members of the Labour Party are anti-semitic and therefore racist.

In future please could we have some more cordial discourse on the matter rather than resorting to name calling and abuse, as has been the case throughout this thread but as far as I can see only from the one wing of discussion.
    No need to worry about me being upset. If you want to post exactly the same sentence three times to demonstrate your mastery of the subject under discussion then that your prerogative.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Cartman View Post
    I am always very suspicious of someone who responds to logical questioning with what effectively amounts to censorship. People should be allowed to think and say what they feel about any issue without being branded 'part of the problem'.

The fact that you think the quote is worthy of repetition says a lot about your attitude towards healthy debate.
    Healthy debate?? Being slagged off constantly represents healthy debate?? Interesting perspective but not an unsurprising perspective.

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    No need to worry about me being upset. If you want to post exactly the same sentence three times to demonstrate your mastery of the subject under discussion then that your prerogative.

I am trying to keep the level of the debate at the same level as the OP if thats OK.

I'd blame it on their mass debating skills.

I'd be very interested to know who the OP considers who the "macho men" who have "ganged up on her to shout her down" within this particular thread, as I see no ganging together, whatsoever and no shouting down at all, other than by the OP herself.

I am not expecting a response from her as she was unable to state who she considered to be fascists and racists in another recent thread, when she stated that certain posters were racists and fascists.