+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Labour and anti semitism

Re: Labour and anti semitism

I'd be interested in the OP's take on some of the twitter posts made by certain individuals - Followers of Corbyn andthe Labour party following the appointment of the new home secretary.

https://order-order.com/2018/05/01/l...and-uncle-tom/

Quote Originally Posted by Nick View Post
    Healthy debate?? Being slagged off constantly represents healthy debate?? Interesting perspective but not an unsurprising perspective.
    I am talking about the quote you posted not anything else.

I'd be interested in the OP's take on some of the twitter posts made by certain individuals - Followers of Corbyn andthe Labour party following the appointment of the new home secretary.

https://order-order.com/2018/05/01/l...and-uncle-tom/
    It is a cynical appointment, he doesn't deserve to be abused online or offline for it but even you must be able to see through May's actions here.

Do you think the Labour party is responsible for everything that every member says or does?

If you deny there is a problem with anti-semitism in the Labour Party
    , then you are part of the problem.
    Huge numbers are anti-zionist. People confuse it with anti- Semitic.

Quote Originally Posted by Auntie Andy View Post
    Grow up. This is a political forum and I’ll post political posts as and when I want. As usual the macho men on here all gang together and try and shout those who don’t agree with their opinions down. It’s what they do. Racism is wrong from any person/party but to suggest there is more racism in one party compared to another is bollox.
    Not wishing to shout you down ,as I am a very disillusioned Labour party voter of 40 plus years and actively invloved in the injustices of the Thatcher years.

Its wrong our party has succumbed to even suggesting it has any racism amongst its ranks, as Labour strengths over the years has been of equality and inclusitivity for all ,and sadly that is lacking at the moment .

We were always better than the other lot ,and stood up for all .

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Not wishing to shout you down ,as I am a very disillusioned Labour party voter of 40 plus years and actively invloved in the injustices of the Thatcher years.

Its wrong our party has succumbed to even suggesting it has any racism amongst its ranks, as Labour strengths over the years has been of equality and inclusitivity for all ,and sadly that is lacking at the moment .

We were always better than the other lot ,and stood up for all .
    Were being the operative word. The actions of the Labour membership in terms of anti-semitism and the reaction to the appointment of Sajid Javid by many, many many members of factions of the Labour party has been nothing short of disgraceful.

I'm sure someone will now publish a racist post a Conservative candidate may have made but as you said, the Labour Party used to be far, far better than it is now. It is now a party riven by racism from the very top and all the way through it's support.

Were being the operative word. The actions of the Labour membership in terms of anti-semitism and the reaction to the appointment of Sajid Javid by many, many many members of factions of the Labour party has been nothing short of disgraceful.

I'm sure someone will now publish a racist post a Conservative candidate may have made but as you said, the Labour Party used to be far, far better than it is now. It is now a party riven by racism from the very top and all the way through it's support.
    So you post some right wing article about someone tweeting stuff and state they are labour members. How do you know this? Proof please? Dear, dear me.

Oh and I see the chief racist May isn’t willing to publish Windrush documents. I wonder why?

So you post some right wing article about someone tweeting stuff and state they are labour members. How do you know this? Proof please? Dear, dear me.

Oh and I see the chief racist May isn’t willing to publish Windrush documents. I wonder why?
    No, my fault, of course none of them are members of the Labour Party now are they. Only 0.015% of the Labour Party membership are actually racist, so can't be them.

No, my fault, of course none of them are members of the Labour Party now are they. Only 0.015% of the Labour Party membership are actually racist, so can't be them.
    Proof required

Proof required
    None needed. You have confirmed already that only about three members of the Labour Party are racist. So it doesn't really matter. It's obviously a total non-issue. Nothing here to see, move along.

:headinsandsmily:

None needed. You have confirmed already that only about three members of the Labour Party are racist. So it doesn't really matter. It's obviously a total non-issue. Nothing here to see, move along.

Eighteen, just your Eighteen Tory councillors and candidates were suspended for racism and abuse LAST MONTH!!

Tory Council Candidate Anthony Mullen – Sunderland – Suspended for allegedly “Vile and Abysmal Tweets”

Tory Council Candidate Geroge Stoakley – Cambridgeshire – Suspended for allegedly anti-Semitic, sexist and abusive tweets

Tory Council Candidate Matthew Clarke – Stevenage – Suspended for allegedly numerous anti-Semitic, homophobic and misogynistic comments

Tory Council Candidate Darren Harrison – Watford – Suspended for allegedly having links to Neo-Nazis and the EDL

Tory Candidate Alexander van Terheyden – Hackney – Suspended for allegedly supporting an Anti-Muslim Hate Group and attending a rally with the neo-Nazi former EDL leader

Tory Council Candidate Ian Robinson – Netherton – Suspended for alleged racist and xenophobic Facebook posts

Tory Councillor Pete Handley – Oxford – Suspended for allegedly calling a colleague a “cripple”

Conservative Councillor Mike Payne – Calderdale – Suspended for allegedly calling Muslims “parasites” who “live off the state and breed like rabbits”

Tory Council Candidate Patrick O’Sullivan – Hammersmith – Accused of Assaulting a Fellow Activist

Tory Council Candidate Nick Sundin – Newcastle – Suspended for alleged anti-Muslim and abusive tweets

Tory Councillor Dominic Boeck – Newbury – Suspended for allegedly mocking transgender people as mentally disordered.

Tory Councillor Geoff Driver – Lancashire – Suspended for alleged corruption and witness intimidation

Tory Council Candidate Kamran Razzaq – Dudley – Suspended after publishing and distributing an official Tory election leaflet claiming his Labour rivals had brought the area hepatitis.

Tory Council Candidate Karen Sunderland – Lewisham – Suspended for alleged Islamophbic tweets

Tory Council Candidate Thomas Burton – Liverpool – Alleged breach of election law

Tory Councillor Jeremy Moulton – Southampton – Suspended for alleged election fraud

Tory Council Candidate Matt Lynch – Sussex – Suspended for allegedly making false claims to have served in the military

Tory Council Candidate Rob Currie – Carlisle – Suspended for an alleged offensive Facebook post

Proof there for you, now give me some proof (headinhandssmilley)

You realise the burden of proof is on the person making the accusation right?

For an organisation the size of the Labour party there would need to be a quite a number of serious incidents for somebody to be able to ascertain if there was endemic problem or not. I have seen a few worrying incidents but it sounds like you have seen loads more than me so be a good lad and share with everyone would ya?

Don’t be such a condescending arse, there’s a good lad.

Don’t be such a condescending arse, there’s a good lad.
    Proof there’s a good lad

I’ve given you mine so come on let’s be having it.

Proof there’s a good lad

I’ve given you mine so come on let’s be having it.
    There’s no list That’s because the Labour Party never suspend anyone for racism. It’s ignored at best, encouraged at worse.

All you have done is to prove others do something about it.

Eighteen, just your Eighteen Tory councillors and candidates were suspended for racism and abuse LAST MONTH!!

Tory Council Candidate Anthony Mullen – Sunderland – Suspended for allegedly “Vile and Abysmal Tweets”

Tory Council Candidate Geroge Stoakley – Cambridgeshire – Suspended for allegedly anti-Semitic, sexist and abusive tweets

Tory Council Candidate Matthew Clarke – Stevenage – Suspended for allegedly numerous anti-Semitic, homophobic and misogynistic comments

Tory Council Candidate Darren Harrison – Watford – Suspended for allegedly having links to Neo-Nazis and the EDL

Tory Candidate Alexander van Terheyden – Hackney – Suspended for allegedly supporting an Anti-Muslim Hate Group and attending a rally with the neo-Nazi former EDL leader

Tory Council Candidate Ian Robinson – Netherton – Suspended for alleged racist and xenophobic Facebook posts

Tory Councillor Pete Handley – Oxford – Suspended for allegedly calling a colleague a “cripple”

Conservative Councillor Mike Payne – Calderdale – Suspended for allegedly calling Muslims “parasites” who “live off the state and breed like rabbits”

Tory Council Candidate Patrick O’Sullivan – Hammersmith – Accused of Assaulting a Fellow Activist

Tory Council Candidate Nick Sundin – Newcastle – Suspended for alleged anti-Muslim and abusive tweets

Tory Councillor Dominic Boeck – Newbury – Suspended for allegedly mocking transgender people as mentally disordered.

Tory Councillor Geoff Driver – Lancashire – Suspended for alleged corruption and witness intimidation

Tory Council Candidate Kamran Razzaq – Dudley – Suspended after publishing and distributing an official Tory election leaflet claiming his Labour rivals had brought the area hepatitis.

Tory Council Candidate Karen Sunderland – Lewisham – Suspended for alleged Islamophbic tweets

Tory Council Candidate Thomas Burton – Liverpool – Alleged breach of election law

Tory Councillor Jeremy Moulton – Southampton – Suspended for alleged election fraud

Tory Council Candidate Matt Lynch – Sussex – Suspended for allegedly making false claims to have served in the military

Tory Council Candidate Rob Currie – Carlisle – Suspended for an alleged offensive Facebook post

Think your missing the point AA , Its about Labour being nothing like them and better in any shape or form , not how many Tories suspended ,we know all about that over the years ,its about equality and inclusiveness of the current Labour party ,where has it gone , its just cynical politics ,poor behaviors ,not the Labour party I knew and loved ,however I guess it might win urban voters ?

There’s no list That’s because the Labour Party never suspend anyone for racism. It’s ignored at best, encouraged at worse.

All you have done is to prove others do something about it.
    They never suspend anyone?

Think your missing the point AA , Its about Labour being nothing like them and better in any shape or form , not how many Tories suspended ,we know all about that over the years ,its about equality and inclusiveness of the current Labour party ,where has it gone , its just cynical politics ,poor behaviors ,not the Labour party I knew and loved ,however I guess it might win urban voters ?
    How can you expect an organisation with a membership of 600k to have absolutely nobody with dodgy views? It's so naive.

Sorry you feel like that. I’m not going to abandon my party because of a few idiots and racists. It’s a bit like I didn’t abandon Cardiff City because of our hooligan problem. You fight to put it right.

Another great cut & paste job there. Really good research.

https://evolvepolitics.com/eigtheen-...t-month-alone/

"Evolve Politics is a British left-wing news and current affairs website created in September 2015. The website describes itself as "a truly independent".

Lazy.

Humour me for a moment whilst I take the lazy "cut & paste" option with regards to this matter:

Suspended Labour candidates:

Irfan Javed suspended in Stevenage for ranting about “Jew propaganda”
    Sameh Habeeb in Northwood suspended for suggesting Jews control the media
    Roy Smart in Tunbridge Wells suspended for questioning the Holocaust
    Alan Bull suspended for post claiming the Holocaust was a hoax
    Richard Taylor suspended for calling female Tory MPs “foul b*tches”
    Pam Bromley in Rossendale suspended for alleged anti-Semitic posts
    Claire Udy suspended for anti-Semitic tweets
    Matthew Brown suspended in Yarborough for undisclosed reasons
    David Walls in Newsham suspended for anti-Semitism
    Mandy Richards suspended in Worcester for conspiracy theory posts
    Jim Dempster in Dumfries suspended for Islamophobia
    Lee Anderson in Ashfield suspended for alleged racism
    Davie Machlachan suspended in South Lanarkshire for alleged racism
    Labour have not suspended a host of other candidates who clearly breached party rules:

Dipu Ahad in Newcastle who spread anti-Semitic conspiracy theories about Marks and Spencer
    Sharon Hamilton in Leeds who has been accused of bullying
    Tony Cottier in Bebington who called Jacob Rees-Mogg an “Opus Dei c**t”
    Sam Gardner in Westminster who called Tories “c**ts” and told them to die
    Jasmine Kennedy in Kirklees who tweeted about “dyke lesbian bitches”
    Henry Fowler in Wandsworth who called Labour moderates “scum”
    Paul Eustice in Worthing who accused Boris of carrying out the Salisbury attack
    Elizabeth Hayden in Liverpool posted slurs about terror attacks
    Barbara Hainsworth in Westminster who compared May to Hitler
    Matthew Uberoi who admitted to voters that he was once jailed for a stock market scam
    Kashif Raza who posted homophobic and sexist videos
    Tara Lyans in Welywn Hatfield who tweeted about punching “b*tches” and Prince William
    Rebecca Gordon-Nesbitt in South Thanet who posted about the “Zionist sympathies” of Jewish MPs
    Salim Mulla was suspended as a councillor for anti-Semitism but then reinstated
    Ilyas Aziz was suspended as a councillor for anti-Semitism but then reinstated
    Shah Hussain was suspended as a councillor for anti-Semitism but then reinstated
    Miqdad Al-Nuaimi was suspended as a councillor for anti-Semitism but then reinstated
    Andrew Slack was suspended as a councillor but then reinstated
    Luke Cresswell was suspended as a councillor but then reinstated

No racism or anti-semitism at all there then.

Humour me for a moment whilst I take the lazy "cut & paste" option with regards to this matter:

Suspended Labour candidates:

Irfan Javed suspended in Stevenage for ranting about “Jew propaganda”
    Sameh Habeeb in Northwood suspended for suggesting Jews control the media
    Roy Smart in Tunbridge Wells suspended for questioning the Holocaust
    Alan Bull suspended for post claiming the Holocaust was a hoax
    Richard Taylor suspended for calling female Tory MPs “foul b*tches”
    Pam Bromley in Rossendale suspended for alleged anti-Semitic posts
    Claire Udy suspended for anti-Semitic tweets
    Matthew Brown suspended in Yarborough for undisclosed reasons
    David Walls in Newsham suspended for anti-Semitism
    Mandy Richards suspended in Worcester for conspiracy theory posts
    Jim Dempster in Dumfries suspended for Islamophobia
    Lee Anderson in Ashfield suspended for alleged racism
    Davie Machlachan suspended in South Lanarkshire for alleged racism
    Labour have not suspended a host of other candidates who clearly breached party rules:

Dipu Ahad in Newcastle who spread anti-Semitic conspiracy theories about Marks and Spencer
    Sharon Hamilton in Leeds who has been accused of bullying
    Tony Cottier in Bebington who called Jacob Rees-Mogg an “Opus Dei c**t”
    Sam Gardner in Westminster who called Tories “c**ts” and told them to die
    Jasmine Kennedy in Kirklees who tweeted about “dyke lesbian bitches”
    Henry Fowler in Wandsworth who called Labour moderates “scum”
    Paul Eustice in Worthing who accused Boris of carrying out the Salisbury attack
    Elizabeth Hayden in Liverpool posted slurs about terror attacks
    Barbara Hainsworth in Westminster who compared May to Hitler
    Matthew Uberoi who admitted to voters that he was once jailed for a stock market scam
    Kashif Raza who posted homophobic and sexist videos
    Tara Lyans in Welywn Hatfield who tweeted about punching “b*tches” and Prince William
    Rebecca Gordon-Nesbitt in South Thanet who posted about the “Zionist sympathies” of Jewish MPs
    Salim Mulla was suspended as a councillor for anti-Semitism but then reinstated
    Ilyas Aziz was suspended as a councillor for anti-Semitism but then reinstated
    Shah Hussain was suspended as a councillor for anti-Semitism but then reinstated
    Miqdad Al-Nuaimi was suspended as a councillor for anti-Semitism but then reinstated
    Andrew Slack was suspended as a councillor but then reinstated
    Luke Cresswell was suspended as a councillor but then reinstated

No racism or anti-semitism at all there then.
    I don’t believe you! You’ve just copied and pasted this 😂

I don’t believe you! You’ve just copied and pasted this ��
    You missed the first line, obviously, where I stated - "Humour me for a moment whilst I take the lazy "cut & paste" option with regards to this matter" or more likely chose to ignore it.

Yet, you still choose to deny that anti-semitism and racism exist amongst your party and I guess you will continue to do so.

Interesting how your deity reacted when asked by Said David in the commons yesterday to condemn the racist abuse hurled at his by your friends in the hard left of the Labour party. Corbyn just ignored the request.

You missed the first line, obviously, where I stated - "Humour me for a moment whilst I take the lazy "cut & paste" option with regards to this matter" or more likely chose to ignore it.

Yet, you still choose to deny that anti-semitism and racism exist amongst your party and I guess you will continue to do so.

Interesting how your deity reacted when asked by Said David in the commons yesterday to condemn the racist abuse hurled at his by your friends in the hard left of the Labour party. Corbyn just ignored the request.
    My friends? Dear, dear, dear. Sincere apologies I didn’t realise I was responsible for something some random fella said.

I don’t believe you! You’ve just copied and pasted this ��
    To be fair he only copied and pasted the part of the article that referenced Labour candidates