+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Mitrovic

Mitrovic

Rumoured to be available for£20 million in the summer.
    Wolves interested and presumably Fulham if we go up.
    Would you want Cardiff to make a move for him if we went up? I think he could make a good partnership with Zohore.if we had brought him in instead of madine chances are we would be promoted already

Re: Mitrovic

We won't be spending 20m on anyone

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    Would you want Cardiff to make a move for him if we went up? I think he could make a good partnership with Zohore.if we had brought him in instead of madine chances are we would be promoted already
    We need to sort out creating chances from open play for strikers before we get a striker. Mitrovic would struggle with the service our target man gets.

No, too much money for someone who's had a good three months. I don't want us to spend £20m on anyone should we make it.

Get up, try and get some proven PL experience and don't do anything stupid. If we go down, we go down but try and avoid the mess we were in last time.

Either way if Fulham go up, can’t see him staying at Fulham, bigger clubs will go in for him

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
    No, too much money for someone who's had a good three months. I don't want us to spend £20m on anyone should we make it.

Get up, try and get some proven PL experience and don't do anything stupid. If we go down, we go down but try and avoid the mess we were in last time.
    He's had a 3 months that are slightly more than good, he's only failed to score in 3 of the games he's started in. And is likely to be in amongst the top scorers in the league by the end of the season, despite only starting in February.

He's still young, and was also excellent in Belgium before he went to Newcastle.
    I would be interested if we went up.

He's had a 3 months that are slightly more than good, he's only failed to score in 3 of the games he's started in. And is likely to be in amongst the top scorers in the league by the end of the season, despite only starting in February.

He's still young, and was also excellent in Belgium before he went to Newcastle.
    I would be interested if we went up.
    £20m for goals in a lower division than we'd be going to though. He's been poor for Newcastle and he's currently in the form side in the league that create loads of chances. We won't have that luxury next season, regardless of division and Mitrovic struggled mightily in a similar situation at Newcastle.

And get rid of Madine? No chance.