Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Diane Abbott, cringeworthy

Diane Abbott, cringeworthy

My god she's hopeless

Sooner we get rid of Doris Karloff the better

Dreadful woman

Re: Diane Abbott, cringeworthy

Shes enjoying herself though .

There must exist a very loyal friend or good reason for her to have remained in the post she has .

She doesn't even really appeal to Labour voters, my worry is, within the recent debates she has Rudd on the ropes but the way she delivers the argument it comes across as patronizing /lecturing , and I'm sorry to say its very unappealing to me .

Sadly politics these days, and is about what you see and hear .

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post

There must exist a very loyal friend or good reason for her to have remained in the post she has .

She doesn't even really appeal to Labour voters, my worry is, within the recent debates she has Rudd on the ropes but the way she delivers the argument it comes across as patronizing /lecturing , and I'm sorry to say its very unappealing to me .

Rudd is on the ropes but Abbott is a hypocrite who slagged off public schools and then sent her son to one , I expected it from Blair but not her

And she's a rotter

She's very similar to Garth Crooks in her manner. Everything she utters sounds patronising.

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    Rudd is on the ropes but Abbott is a hypocrite who slagged off public schools and then sent her son to one , I expected it from Blair but not her

And she's a rotter
    Yeah, yeah. You've had a tug or two while she's been on your TV screen.

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    Yeah, yeah. You've had a tug or two while she's been on your TV screen.
    Never , she's shocking

And she's a rotter
    What surprises me is a lady who is from Jamaican parents /heritage , she has worked hard in disguising her speech her ,dad was a welder and her mother was a nurse ,cant' imagine them being plumy in voice in and around the house , perhaps the Grammar School she attended and gave her a chance and opportunity to morph into a non Jamaican sounding lady .. guess she now opposes the very thing that gave her a step up and the platform ,along with JC who attended Haberdashers' Adams.

""Its not good ,but good enough for me "".

What surprises me is a lady who is from Jamaican parents /heritage , she has worked hard in disguising her speech her ,dad was a welder and her mother was a nurse ,cant' imagine them being plumy in voice in and around the house , perhaps the Grammar School she attended and gave her a chance and opportunity to morph into a non Jamaican sounding lady .. guess she now opposes the very thing that gave her a step up and the platform ,along with JC who attended Haberdashers' Adams.

For future reference, when exactly were you a Labour voter?

On hearing her posh plummy accent, her dad should have welded her mouth shut, TIG root, low hydrogen (8018 C1) fill and cap.

Quote Originally Posted by Nelsonca61 View Post
    On hearing her posh plummy accent, her dad should have welded her mouth shut, TIG root, low hydrogen (8018 C1) fill and cap.
    https://twitter.com/GuidoFawkes/stat...54861136728064

Surprised you linked to a right wing political bloggers site

You may not like her politics but the racist and vile abuse that women has had to put up with over the years is shocking. Racism is alive and well in the Tory party

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    For future reference, when exactly were you a Labour voter?
    All my life.
    Just believe the current crop are poor.

All my life.
    Just believe the current crop are poor.
    As poor as the government? You might be right actually. There's little to inspire from our current crop of politicians across the board.

Having seen Yvette Cooper more and more why the hell is this woman not Labour leader?
    (Yes I know JC was vote din, it’s a rhetorical question)

Quote Originally Posted by CardiffIrish2 View Post
    Having seen Yvette Cooper more and more why the hell is this woman not Labour leader?
    (Yes I know JC was vote din, it’s a rhetorical question)
    I would like to see john Mann, bassetlaw MP as party leader

Quote Originally Posted by Auntie Andy View Post
    Surprised you linked to a right wing political bloggers site

You may not like her politics but the racist and vile abuse that women has had to put up with over the years is shocking. Racism is alive and well in the Tory party
    Whilst only a minute 0.015% of the Labour Party are racist......

I would like to see john Mann, bassetlaw MP as party leader
    Are you kidding? He's a full-time schemer against Corbyn and another hardcore Israel lover. He's gone much farther than even super-sneak and fellow Friend of Israel member Owen Smith by suggesting criticising Zionism is racist.

That Mann fecker also voted for the illegal Iraq war, FFS.

Quote Originally Posted by Nick View Post
    Whilst only a minute 0.015% of the Labour Party are racist......
    And my guess is at least 50% of Tories are racist. Windrush, Windrush, Windrush

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    As poor as the government? You might be right actually. There's little to inspire from our current crop of politicians across the board.
    Its honestly upset me ,I was politically active back in the day against the awful Thatcher regime ,its bloody awful to see this happening.

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    Are you kidding? He's a full-time schemer against Corbyn and another hardcore Israel lover. He's gone much farther than even super-sneak and fellow Friend of Israel member Owen Smith by suggesting criticising Zionism is racist.

That Mann fecker also voted for the illegal Iraq war, FFS.
    And you could argue Diane Abbott using a faked photo of Israeli fighter jet bombing Tehran as a tweet is in very poor taste indeed for someone in a position of responsibility , imagine the outrage if that had been a Tory tweet ( people in glass houses springs to mind )

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/201...ombing-tehran/

Diane Abbott uses faked photo of Israeli fighter jet bombing Tehran

Its honestly upset me ,I was politically active back in the day against the awful Thatcher regime ,its bloody awful to see this happening.
    I agree. The stories have succumbed to the cult of Brexit and the economy starting to slip I’ve no doubt is a result of this.

Moderate Tories outnumbered by frothing at the mouth rabid right wingers like Johnson Gove and Mogg.

Corbyn as decent a bloke as he seems and no doubt a good local mp is not leadership material in appealianh to the electorate.

It’s a shambles

Corbyn did his job by getting us thirty extra seats

Now it's time for him to feck off

Diane Abbott receives so many racist messages that her office does not have time to take them to the police every day, so an assistant bundles them up and sends them once a week.

A recent survey found that a third of all abuse sent to politicians goes to the shadow home secretary, who 30 years ago became Britain’s first black female MP.

“I don’t want to have a hierarchy of hate crime but I would say that the main reason I get so much abuse online is because I’m both black and a woman,” she says. “Women get more than men and black women get more than white women and I get more than everybody else.” Ms Abbott…

SHOCKING!

Theresa May gets dog shit posted to her twice a week. What I want to know is, who's the other person sending it?.

Quote Originally Posted by Auntie Andy View Post
    Diane Abbott receives so many racist messages that her office does not have time to take them to the police every day, so an assistant bundles them up and sends them once a week.

A recent survey found that a third of all abuse sent to politicians goes to the shadow home secretary, who 30 years ago became Britain’s first black female MP.

“I don’t want to have a hierarchy of hate crime but I would say that the main reason I get so much abuse online is because I’m both black and a woman,” she says. “Women get more than men and black women get more than white women and I get more than everybody else.” Ms Abbott…

SHOCKING!
    Dreadful indeed , and she still thinks she needs to do this ,
    ""Diane Abbott uses faked photo of Israeli fighter jet bombing Tehran""

Not really an action of a grown up responsible MP. ,she is aware of provative actions ,and should know better.