+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Diane Abbott, cringeworthy

Re: Diane Abbott, cringeworthy

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Dreadful indeed , and she still thinks she needs to do this ,
    ""Diane Abbott uses faked photo of Israeli fighter jet bombing Tehran""

Not really an action of a grown up responsible MP. ,she is aware of provative actions ,and should know better.
    She’s not the only MP that makes mistakes. You should see some of the embarrassing tweets by MPs on twitter. I don’t think MPs should have accounts on there. Asking for trouble.

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    She's very similar to Garth Crooks in her manner. Everything she utters sounds patronising.
    Come to think of it, I have never seen them together so there's a good chance that she is a bewigged Garth....

Quote Originally Posted by ian gibson View Post
    Theresa May gets dog shit posted to her twice a week. What I want to know is, who's the other person sending it?.
    The dog.

Quote Originally Posted by Auntie Andy View Post
    She’s not the only MP that makes mistakes. You should see some of the embarrassing tweets by MPs on twitter. I don’t think MPs should have accounts on there. Asking for trouble.
    Bloody right, and we pay there ducking wages, we should be allowed to sack the ducks,imagine getting away with stuff like that in an outside industry its a bloody disgrace.

Quote Originally Posted by ninianclark View Post
    She is not a racist - and this proves it
    I'm sorry she's awful ,and doesn't do Labour any favours ,she needs to talk like her parents and people she grew up with ,why hide It ?