+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sunderland will get dicked tonight

Sunderland will get dicked tonight

I Know we are trying be optimistic but come on guys, there is no fecking way that Sunderland are going to beat Fulham tonight. Sunderland have been absolutely shocking this season, they are bottom of the league for a reason, they are total shite. The club from what I can see has a very toxic feel about it. Talks of takeovers, uncertainty about the manager and the players and two relegations in succession, this is a club in disarray.

The build up to this game doesn't look great, a quick look at the local Sunderland press and its all doom and gloom. Tonight Coleman is expected to field two young players for their debut's. Lee Camp (remember him!) is in awful form and if he plays don't expect anything other than a lacklustre performance.

All the above and I have not even mentioned their opponents who just seem unstoppable at the moment. Fulham at home against an already relegated team in total turmoil? You need to be at your best to play against Fulham, Sunderland are no where near that, they just want the season to end.

Stranger things have happened and I know football can throw up some funny results but I cant see it tonight. My advice would be not even to watch it. Accept they are going to get beat, get a takeaway and watch something else. You'll thank me in the morning.

Re: Sunderland will get dicked tonight

Team news

https://rokerreport.sbnation.com/201...ns-starting-xi

they got some good players

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Team news

https://rokerreport.sbnation.com/201...ns-starting-xi

they got some good players
    I didn’t realise they had what appears a good team on paper. Probably shows that Coleman couldn’t get the dressing room

Quote Originally Posted by StraightOuttaCanton View Post
    I didn’t realise they had what appears a good team on paper. Probably shows that Coleman couldn’t get the dressing room
    Nor could Simon Grayson

Everyone should know by now that any team in this division is capable of beating any other team. As stated above, Sunderland have got some good players, who are all playing for their futures, whether that is at Sunderland or somewhere else. They can forget about relegation now, so why not just go out and play. Anyway, it doesnt matter what Fulham does - its all up to us.

3-0 at least to Fulham. Sunderland are hopeless

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    3-0 at least to Fulham. Sunderland are hopeless
    This - Fulham will have it wrapped up at half time and will be able to rest Mitrovic and Cairney second half

Even blind optimism can't help here - at CCS they were laughably bad

Quote Originally Posted by binman View Post
    This - Fulham will have it wrapped up at half time and will be able to rest Mitrovic and Cairney second half

Even blind optimism can't help here - at CCS they were laughably bad
    Second half especially even though first half they had some sort of resistance. Once they went 1-0 down they were pathetic.

They're going to lose but Sunderland aren't as bad as people make out, they've just got no bottle. They've taken the lead 5 games out of 6 and 4 in a row in the dying minutes. Could be interesting with no pressure on them. I'd still expect a 2-0 routine win for Fulham.

On the bright side, Fulham's last loss was against Sunderland and there are often strange occurrences in football.

But that is illusory and it is fanciful to think of anything other than a walk in the park for Fulham.

For those who are truly convinced that Fulham will win tonight, get along to Ladbrokes, Coral or Betfred to bet what you can comfortably afford to lose because all three are offering 1-5 for a Fulham win which means they'll return your stake plus another 20% tax-free on top should Fulham do the biz.

Better that than let it languish in a current or savings account with an APR of 0.001%.

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    For those who are truly convinced that Fulham will win tonight, get along to Ladbrokes, Coral or Betfred to bet what you can comfortably afford to lose because all three are offering 1-5 for a Fulham win which means they'll return your stake plus another 20% tax-free on top should Fulham do the biz.

Better that than let it languish in a current or savings account with an APR of 0.001%.
    Already done - at least this way I get something positive out of the night regardless of the result

If they really want Fulham could get 6 or 7 tonight. Sunderland are awful

Not being negative, cos we can o my win our own games, but Sunderland will concede at least 5 tonight. If i had any money spare I'd bet 6 nil.

Sunderland have been shit all season.

16th December 2017
    Sunderland 1 Fulham 0

Yeah, they've clearly no chance of beating the side they've already beaten this season.

Quote Originally Posted by dml1954 View Post
    Everyone should know by now that any team in this division is capable of beating any other team. As stated above, Sunderland have got some good players, who are all playing for their futures, whether that is at Sunderland or somewhere else. They can forget about relegation now, so why not just go out and play. Anyway, it doesnt matter what Fulham does - its all up to us.
    You could get shot in the head and find a positive. Fair play.

Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    You could get shot in the head and find a positive. Fair play.
    Why?

Sunderland have beaten Fulham already. Sunderland are already down, can play without a care in the world.

Quote Originally Posted by ccfc_is_my_life View Post
    Why?

Sunderland have beaten Fulham already. Sunderland are already down, can play without a care in the world.
    They had survival to fight for. Not one person at that club cares to give a performance. That's why.

Unless they do, in which case...

Quote Originally Posted by ccfc_is_my_life View Post
    Unless they do, in which case...
    If they win I will be ecstatic, don't get me wrong. I hope they get a scruffy 1 nil in the 94th minute after being bombarded all game.

Just don't see Fulham losing.

I'd wank off my neighbours dog even for a draw.

Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    If they win I will be ecstatic, don't get me wrong. I hope they get a scruffy 1 nil in the 94th minute after being bombarded all game.

Just don't see Fulham losing.

I'd wank off my neighbours dog even for a draw.

You'd do that if the game was postponed ;)

Quote Originally Posted by Louth View Post

You'd do that if the game was postponed ;)
    Maybe I already have :)

I've put a fiver on Sunderland for a laugh.

Quote Originally Posted by Spooky Tree View Post
    I've put a fiver on Sunderland for a laugh.
    Well it’s given me a laugh!!!
    Only joking. I’ve got a ten spot on them.

Hmm. Long way to go, but lambs to the slaughter they are not