+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mamma Mia!

Mamma Mia!

Re: Mamma Mia!

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    I read this today. Fantastic group, loved ABBA.

PS in before all the male pervs discussing who they fancied the most, the dark one or the blonde one

Quote Originally Posted by Auntie Andy View Post
    I read this today. Fantastic group, loved ABBA.

PS in before all the male pervs discussing who they fancied the most, the dark one or the blonde one
    What about the one with the moustache and beard?

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    Ah the Dark One!

The other night I dreamt I was shagging the blonde one out of ABBA. It was the worst experience I've ever had to endure. Why the feck I couldn't have dreamt that I was shagging his gorgeous wife Agnetha instead, I'll never know.

Forget all the other bands reforming, if they toured, they would be the hottest tickets on the planet, and yes I'd like to go. I grew up in Oz in the 70s when they were huge.

The blonde. Anyone who says otherwise is just being contrary.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    A no from me

Take a chance on me , fantastic harmonies , great band

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    Take a chance on me , fantastic harmonies , great band
    https://youtu.be/-crgQGdpZR0

The blonde one , when she's singing solo , with a black background , stunning looking lady

But amazing vocals as it was on most of their songs

Dark haired one for me.

Quote Originally Posted by ian gibson View Post
    The other night I dreamt I was shagging the blonde one out of ABBA. It was the worst experience I've ever had to endure. Why the feck I couldn't have dreamt that I was shagging his gorgeous wife Agnetha instead, I'll never know.

What about S.O.S for our last 2 games??

At the time they were laughable shite.

would argue with that statement whisperer

made far more great tunes than the current mainstraim is churning out these days

take a chance on me there best tune by a country mile

Quote Originally Posted by MOZZER2 View Post

made far more great tunes than the current mainstraim is churning out these days

Don’t let Whisperer kid you. He’s got at least one of their albums and sprained his wrist over the blonde one !!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by William Treseder View Post
    What about S.O.S for our last 2 games??
    Great song.

Anyone who had a bit of sus back then weren’t listening to ABBA that’s for sure.
    1974 Bowie and a few years later Pistols Stranglers Clash New Wave....like I said they were a Eurovision band like brotherhood of man.😂

whisperer love all the punk , new wave scene myself , great tunes and great times i could listen to the jam , clash , buzzcocks etc all day and night but in terms of mainstream music Abba were the bees knees . no one could touch them in that respect

thinking back now take a chance on me was the 2'nd single i ever bought . 2-4-6-8 motorway tom robinson band was my first .

whisperer love all the punk , new wave scene myself , great tunes and great times i could listen to the jam , clash , buzzcocks etc all day and night but in terms of mainstream music Abba were the bees knees . no one could touch them in that respect

thinking back now take a chance on me was the 2'nd single i ever bought . 2-4-6-8 motorway tom robinson band was my first .
    They always seemed to play 2468 early 90s when I was queuing to get into Ninian Park early 90s. By queuing I obviously mean strolling straight up to the empty turnstiles.

Winner Takes it All..apt

Yeah it was probably different on the Gay scene Mozzer. 😂

Why didn't you buy Do Anything You Wanna Do? It came out just before 2-4-6-8 and is a better song.

perhaps my fav bands at that time were abba and showaddywaddy wales- bales and 2-4-6-8 took me to another level in music . punk and new wave were fresh and exciting for a 13 year old

no shame in that is there

Quote Originally Posted by ian gibson View Post

It was also her worst experience she had ever had to endure and it wasn't even her dream.