+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Hull tomorrow

Hull tomorrow

Having relocated to Scotland last year this will be only my 3rd game this season and I can’t wait. I’ve really missed the Friday buzz as work finishes and an away day looms into sight!!!

I’ve got a good feeling about tomorrow!!! I feel I’ll be being 3 points back north of Hadrian’s Wall 👍🏼

Hopefully see a few old faces too. Travel safe everyone !!!

Re: Hull tomorrow

You maybe what the season needs at this point, a positive exile, in the land of kilts.

It’s in our hands, win 2 games and we are up no matter what the media darlings do ! Come on the City !!!!!!!

I said I had a good feeling. What a great day out. After a slight detour to a job in North Tyneside I made it to Hull just in time to dump my car in a nasty part of town, hot-footed into the stadium to be welcomed by hundreds of absolutely ratted City fans and the obligatory City fan trying to escape ejection by the stewards scenario.

What followed was 90 minutes of tense and nervous viewing. We weren’t great as a team and it was pretty awful football, yet fascinating to watch. Sean Morrisson was immense.

Devastated that I’m in Corfu next Sunday but at least I’ll be able to pick up a feed online.

Well done to all that travelled as City fans were loud and proud yesterday.

We’re going up I tell you !!!