+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Todays Game-Play With Freedom.

Todays Game-Play With Freedom.

I really believe that we should go out today and play an all out offensive style. Put NML in and tell Him and Hoilett to run at players, be aggressive, take risks, Get Ken into the game early and midfield players to get closer to him, even if it leaves gaps. The last couple of months has seen our midfield on top of our defence, inviting pressure, allowing opposing defenders to push into advanced positions and it has cost us. Go for it today, play without fear, express yourself and take risks, play with an urgency and a desire to win. We don't have anything to fear today. If we go out with an urgency and front foot attitude, then we will have nothing to worry about.

Re: Todays Game-Play With Freedom.

Amen to that. Get Grujic and NML back in and let's play some of that slick, high tempo, attacking football we were playing at the start of the season. No more long balls please.

NML Hoilett and Zohore - please.

Agree with you both.

Nervous and excited at the same time, couldn't sleep till gone 3 last night and woke up half 8 today and all I can thinkn about is 3pm.

I want grujic back in. I want NML back in and I want to see us put hull to the sword.

Agree with this. Ken, Hoillet, NML, Ralls, Paterson are more than capable of attacking the box with pace. It’s the last thing any defender wants. At very least you are going to be winning free kicks, maybe even pelanties. If the opportunities not on then whip in low powerful crosses, rather than those high looping balls that most decent centre halves will mop up all afternoon.

We’ve got a good team, I wish we would show more confidence in our own ability. If we don’t make it, at least we can say we give it our best shot.

I'd play Feeney so we could get some decent crosses in the box. Hull are vulnerable there.

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Shitpeas View Post
    Agree with this. Ken, Hoillet, NML, Ralls, Paterson are more than capable of attacking the box with pace. It’s the last thing any defender wants. At very least you are going to be winning free kicks, maybe even pelanties. If the opportunities not on then whip in low powerful crosses, rather than those high looping balls that most decent centre halves will mop up all afternoon.

We’ve got a good team, I wish we would show more confidence in our own ability. If we don’t make it, at least we can say we give it our best shot.
    All in favour, say aye, AYE.

Quote Originally Posted by jeremy corbyn View Post
    I'd play Feeney so we could get some decent crosses in the box. Hull are vulnerable there.
    Is this a joke?

Quote Originally Posted by Hilts View Post
    Is this a joke?
    To be fair, Feeney is one of our better crossers. We just need a centre forward that can head the ball. That Gary Madines good in air apparently.

Is this a joke?
    Feeney can cross. Why would it be a joke?

NE
    LP
    SB
    SM
    JB
    JR
    MG
    CP
    JH
    NML
    KZ

Tongue in cheek but it is no good putting high balls into the box from half way. Feeney would give a better option although I don't think for a minute he will play. NML off form and Wildschut he can Feck off, so who is going to play out wide?

Tongue in cheek but it is no good putting high balls into the box from half way. Feeney would give a better option although I don't think for a minute he will play. NML off form and Wildschut he can Feck off, so who is going to play out wide?
    I don't think it's a bad shout to play feeney.

Traore ! is he fit ?

Team I would like to see

Etheridge

Pelts
    Bamba
    Morrison
    Bennett

Grujic
    Patterson
    Ralls

Hoilett
    Zohore
    NML (left so he can cut in to shoot)

I'd also accept
    Same back 5

Hoilett
    Ralls
    Gunnar
    Feeney

Pilks
    Madine

We will most definitely see gunnar in the middle of a midfield 3 and bypass the midfield completely putting pressure on our back 4 unnecessarily. Hoof it up to Zohore who needs it played in behind of on the deck

Whatever he does he better drop gunner I personally wouldn't keep him either way

Quote Originally Posted by jamieccfc View Post
    Whatever he does he better drop gunner I personally wouldn't keep him either way
    He won't. Absolutely criminal how he's ripped apart a winning team. Criminal.

Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    Feeney can cross. Why would it be a joke?
    I accept he can cross. But his overall play isnt as good as other options. We need NML to show up for these final 2 games.

Plus no matter how good he crosses Zahore is not a striker wanted to feed off crosses.

My side would be the same as Nicks.

It wont be though.

I accept he can cross. But his overall play isnt as good as other options. We need NML to show up for these final 2 games.

Plus no matter how good he crosses Zahore is not a striker wanted to feed off crosses.

It wont be though.
    There is an argument for Madine to start provided we can get some decent crosses in. That's why I suggested Feeney.

It wont be though.
    That's the team I'd play. But as an option it isn't bad to get Madine in with feeney to cross, hoilett is a handful on the other side..have pilks playing off Madine as they Look good together. I thought last game feeney played at Bristol city he played rather well.

3-5-2

Bruno-Morrison-Manga
    Hoilett-Ralls-Grujic-Gunnarson-Paterson
    Zohore-Madine

Maybe switch in Bryson for Gunnarson

Go for it early and bring more defensively minded players on if we get a comfortable lead

Sadly I think he’ll go the other way - keep it tight for an hour or more and turn it into a 30 minute aerial bombardment