+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Can someone explain why Grujic isn't being picked.

Can someone explain why Grujic isn't being picked.

If he isn't injured, picking Gunnars over him will be the reason we don't finish second. Tragic.

Re: Can someone explain why Grujic isn't being picked.

Just noticed he’s not in the side again , hasn’t even been coming on as sub.
    Somethings gone on behind the scenes we don’t know about , has to be

Being saved for the play-offs

It isn't the time to prove a point if something has gone on, use the best team at your disposal to give promotion a go and then deal with any petty bollocks after..

He clearly doesn't fit in. If we win automatic promotion we can probably afford Liverpool's financial penalty. Very odd

I reckon Grujic refuses to lump it forward like the rest of our midfield so Neil is punishing him.

Quote Originally Posted by TheZebraCrossing View Post
    If he isn't injured, picking Gunnars over him will be the reason we don't finish second. Tragic.
    So you are another one whis given up on our chances already then. Hope Gunnar plays well, scores and does a little dance for you in front of the cameras.

Quote Originally Posted by simonp_ccfc View Post
    I reckon Grujic refuses to lump it forward like the rest of our midfield so Neil is punishing him.
    Word has it his hoof transplants have been rejected by his body.

Quote Originally Posted by dml1954 View Post
    So you are another one whis given up on our chances already then. Hope Gunnar plays well, scores and does a little dance for you in front of the cameras.
    I can criticise a players performance and the mangers decision to still pick that player. I'll still be giving him my support as i do every week but i just don't think it's the correct decision to pick him over someone who's clearly better. I hope he proves me wrong and scores a hat-trick.

When a player like Feeney is picked there's a host of people criticising the decision but when it's 'our' Gunnars its a different story.

Why can't everyone just get behind the team thats picked for two more games (or 4/5 if necessary) instead of continually moaning.

Why can't everyone just get behind the team thats picked for two more games (or 4/5 if necessary) instead of continually moaning.

Are you Tandy?

Let's just not have an opinion on anything, might aswell close this board down now.

It's not all sunshine and roses and people.ARE actually allowed to have opinions and criticise the team.

Let's just not have an opinion on anything, might aswell close this board down now.
    In my opinion it should stay open.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    In my opinion it should stay open.
    BANNED. You must drink the kool-aid and conform.

I don't like the team since gunnar was shoehorned back into a team that was on the back of 8 wins and a midfield that had clicked. It's ****ing idiotic to change that..and I'll be of the same opinion even if we go up. Footballing suicide what Warnock has done, yes he's given us a great season, but 8 points clear in the run in we shouldn't be scraping over the line, even if we all would have taken it at the start of the season, it's not where we are, it's the manner in which it seems to be working out that has pissed me.off, if he can take praise for getting it right he can also be criticised when he gets it wrong, ok Mr sunshine.

I'm off to listen to the game.

My opinion opposite to others. I think he's played the stipulated minimum number of games in the loan & there's some sort of financial penalty clause for playing more games. Hope I'm wrong, & he & Madine come on & score today

Quote Originally Posted by Des Parrot View Post
    My opinion opposite to others. I think he's played the stipulated minimum number of games in the loan & there's some sort of financial penalty clause for playing more games. Hope I'm wrong, & he & Madine come on & score today
    Seems plausible but it can't be worth the risk of not going up and all the money that comes with it.. Or is it a business decision from tan and co to take that risk..

Quote Originally Posted by Des Parrot View Post
    Not really sure why we would have to pay if he's getting game time. And I'd say it's worth it if it got us up to pay a few extra quid surely?

People have their wish. Grujic on for Gunnar after 5 minutes. Let's see him deliver.

Seems plausible but it can't be worth the risk of not going up and all the money that comes with it.. Or is it a business decision from tan and co to take that risk..
    Doesnt sound plausible at all.

On and off by half time,Injured or about to get himself sent off.

Quote Originally Posted by dandywarhol View Post
    On and off by half time,Injured or about to get himself sent off.
    Off because of a soft yellow and a warning for a second soft foul. Another ref he doesn't even get a card.

International

I also think he was taken off to dsave another yellow, so he is available for the Reading game. we don't know yet if gunnar is going to be fit!
    The financial penalty was for if he didn't play the stipulated minimum nomber of games, not for playing more. Klopp wants him to play as much as possible more

Quote Originally Posted by xsnaggle View Post
    I also think he was taken off to dsave another yellow, so he is available for the Reading game. we don't know yet if gunnar is going to be fit!
    The financial penalty was for if he didn't play the stipulated minimum nomber of games, not for playing more. Klopp wants him to play as much as possible more
    Which is of course a much more plausible reason for his substitution than any crazy Serbian conspiracy theory 😀