+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Is Reading really that booked already - on-line hardly any tickets left?

Is Reading really that booked already - on-line hardly any tickets left?

Re: Is Reading really that booked already - on-line hardly any tickets left?

The missing 5k from the Wolves game will be back

Gutted I've nice and comfy spread out on the spare seats by me all year

Quote Originally Posted by Gnojek View Post
    The missing 5k from the Wolves game will be back
    Would you rather they stay away?

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Pontprennau Blues View Post
    Seems so. Just tried to buy a ticket (before I book my flight) & found the only tickets left are in the family stand & I've no nipper to bring.

Anyone know whether Tan's new 'Upper Ninian' is sold out or just not on sale yet?

Cheers

They’ll open the upper tier for this I reckon.

Middle tier already sold out,someone in the ticket office needs to out the upper on sale, then reduce the segregation.

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Gillis View Post
    Would you rather they stay away?
    I'd rather they came to most games, not just the glory ones.

I thought upper was already open

Also even when it’s practicalky sold out you got the odd single tickets around. The website has nothing. Which makes me think it’s not right.

Plenty left in red seats.

Club trying to get them online at the minute, may be tomorrow though.

Middle 415 now on sale

Quote Originally Posted by ccfcwelshlad View Post

Missed a trick there.
    Hopefully the euphoria lasts a bit longer 😂

Quote Originally Posted by ccfcwelshlad View Post

They seem to be selling fast. I've just bought one in block 416 - now for the air tickets!

:D \o/ \o/

Full upper now on sale

It will all end in tiers...

I used that gag when I was a Best Man. What an emotional day it's been today, ladies and gentlemen, even the cake is in tiers

I used that gag when I was a Best Man. What an emotional day it's been today, ladies and gentlemen, even the cake is in tiers
    Are they still married?

Erm, no.

Erm, no.
    Thought so.

My lame jokes were the least of their worries by the end.

Quote Originally Posted by fred keenor View Post
    Full upper now on sale
    I just bought in 514. Selling fast.

buy 2 and tell them the kid is ill.
    well actually no ****er checks anyhow

Quote Originally Posted by fred keenor View Post
    Full upper now on sale
    Yes somone i know with two youngsters tried earlier nothing, but now in a queue for upper stand

See if we had bought the millennium staduim like Fulhams Wembley bid , we'd have loads to sell