+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Is the game next Sunday sold out ?

Is the game next Sunday sold out ?

Somone tried to buy one for himself and his young boys ?

Re: Is the game next Sunday sold out ?

All greyed out until an hour ago. Upper Ninian now on sale. Tell him to book now!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Hilts View Post
    All greyed out until an hour ago. Upper Ninian now on sale. Tell him to book now!!!!!!!
    Just did he's in a queue thanks

In a queue then it re-loaded and now I'm at the back... the website is having a nightmare!

Quote Originally Posted by Pablo Escobar View Post
    In a queue then it re-loaded and now I'm at the back... the website is having a nightmare!
    Good luck hope you get one before it crashes

Its demand.

Considering a certain poster reckons weve lost about 4000 due to the rebrand we aint doing too bad.

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Good luck hope you get one before it crashes

Finally got through! I'm already nervous!

A couple of hours on twitter it gave that almost 25k tickets sold

glad everybody who was on holiday for the forest game have made it back safe

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post

So many people taking so many holidays this season. I guess it's because they don't want to go on holiday next season.

Chill we are all on the same side. I reckon we could have 40k plus for this.

Ouch!

(I was at the game btw)

The Reading game will be just like the season we were in the Premier League when so called supporters come out of the woodwork at the expense of those of us who do not have season tickets because we live too far away to attend every match.

Just looked at e-ticketing and how come you can get seats in the upper ninian for £19, that's cheaper than the corners of the canton/ninian?

Quote Originally Posted by Vindec View Post
    The Reading game will be just like the season we were in the Premier League when so called supporters come out of the woodwork at the expense of those of us who do not have season tickets because we live too far away to attend every match.
    Here we go

At the expense of who? Plenty of tickets still available.

Quote Originally Posted by ian gibson View Post
    Just looked at e-ticketing and how come you can get seats in the upper ninian for £19, that's cheaper than the corners of the canton/ninian?

I think somethings gone wrong. There are tickets up there for £31 but others are £19.

Must be a mistake. Book quickly.

No one is going at the expense of anyone. Plenty still left.

Quote Originally Posted by Hilts View Post

I think somethings gone wrong. There are tickets up there for £31 but others are £19.

Must be a mistake. Book quickly.
    Yeah it seems like a feck up, I got a few tickets for friends in the corner last week for £23, I'm sure they'd rather be up in the posh seats for £19 though.

There are all sorts of prices up there - £19 , £23 , £25 and £31.

Get in there quick if you want to save a few quid.

Just noticed there's private boxes in the grandstand going for £19 too, wtf

Don't get this. If you have a season ticket and want to attend you can. If you don't want to attend or can't then your seat will be empty. No one is going to be buying season ticket holders' seats. Bizarre.

How do you know it is not people same position as you booking tickets?
    All fans should be welcomed, New or old. Pumps money into the club which is only a great thing

Quote Originally Posted by Robin Friday's Ghost View Post
    Don't get this. If you have a season ticket and want to attend you can. If you don't want to attend or can't then your seat will be empty. No one is going to be buying season ticket holders' seats. Bizarre.
    Read his post.

There's a point at which the number of games you cannot attend outweigh the benefits of paying for a ST.

Quote Originally Posted by Robin Friday's Ghost View Post
    well i will be swapping my seson ticket for a different one tomorrow as i cant do it online