+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: What A Difference

What A Difference

The bus home this evening is a touch more exuberant than Tuesday’s. What a gutsy performance today, very unlike the Cardiff City I’ve known & loved for 56 years, aren’t we supposed to cave in at vital moments? One last push and we’re up in blue👍👍👍

Re: What A Difference

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    The bus home this evening is a touch more exuberant than Tuesday’s. What a gutsy performance today, very unlike the Cardiff City I’ve known & loved for 56 years, aren’t we supposed to cave in at vital moments? One last push and we’re up in blue👍👍👍
    Imagine if the snow game had gone ahead. All hypothetical I know, but we’d be up tonight if it had been played is my guess

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    Enjoy the trip home ,true bloobird.

Quote Originally Posted by StraightOuttaCanton View Post
    Imagine if the snow game had gone ahead. All hypothetical I know, but we’d be up tonight if it had been played is my guess
    I think Cardiff would have been up a game or two ago if it not for that postponement.

Thank heavens we weren’t, makes the last game of the season more exciting. Don’t you agree?

I had a massive headache all the way back, so my exuberance was tempered a little.

It was a tricky day running 3 buses up, but on the other hand was great to share the occasion with my wife, 2 of my kids and loads of mates.

Some emotion amongst a couple of my buddies when that 2nd goal went in.

IF we can do it next Sunday it will be the pinnacle of a special, special season

Quote Originally Posted by Lawnmower View Post
    I had a massive headache all the way back, so my exuberance was tempered a little.

It was a tricky day running 3 buses up, but on the other hand was great to share the occasion with my wife, 2 of my kids and loads of mates.

Some emotion amongst a couple of my buddies when that 2nd goal went in.

IF we can do it next Sunday it will be the pinnacle of a special, special season