+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Reading ticket sales

Re: Reading ticket sales

Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    Wouldn't sell it above face value.

Anyone who does is a tosser.
    Unfortunately, lots of fans make off other fans and it will be worse next season.

Quote Originally Posted by Superdad View Post
    Unfortunately, lots of fans make off other fans and it will be worse next season.
    It's a disgrace. I just know I'll see a Liverpool fan sat in a season ticket holders seat next season if they can get the right amount for it.

It's a disgrace. I just know I'll see a Liverpool fan sat in a season ticket holders seat next season if they can get the right amount for it.
    Can I just remind the pair of you that we could be playing in the Championship next season

Ok so this will be my situation next season .......I work every Saturday until 4:30pm, what do I do with my season ticket for the 3pm kick off times? Do I leave my seat empty or do I offer it up to friends and family at face value for those games that I am unable to attend?

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Shitpeas View Post
    Can I just remind the pair of you that we could be playing in the Championship next season
    Speaking hypothetically mum

Speaking hypothetically mum
    Shitpeas is your mum?

Quote Originally Posted by SABlue View Post
    Ok so this will be my situation next season .......I work every Saturday until 4:30pm, what do I do with my season ticket for the 3pm kick off times? Do I leave my seat empty or do I offer it up to friends and family at face value for those games that I am unable to attend?
    I'm not sure why you have quoted me for the situation you then go on to explain, of course you give it to people like you have mentioned. Why wouldn't you?

I'm.pretty sure I said Liverpool fan..

Now if you are talking about giving it to liverpool/United fans even at face value of say why not try and find someone in your family/friends who actually likes us to go.

You are free to do as you wish obviously, but I don't agree with having fans of other teams in the home and.

Any games I can’t make I always offer my card to a mate. I’d rather give it to someone than see it go empty. All my friends do the same. Usually in return for a pint at the next game.

Quote Originally Posted by Nick View Post
    Shitpeas is your mum?
    Ffs. I'm still too hungover to bother to check.. mun...

I'm not sure why you have quoted me for the situation you then go on to explain, of course you give it to people like you have mentioned. Why wouldn't you?

I'm.pretty sure I said Liverpool fan..

Now if you are talking about giving it to liverpool/United fans even at face value of say why not try and find someone in your family/friends who actually likes us to go.

You are free to do as you wish obviously, but I don't agree with having fans of other teams in the home and.
    My dick head brother supports Liverpoo

Quote Originally Posted by Lawnmower View Post
    There's about 8-10 of us I guess.
    I was just wondering how it will work for my old lot. By all accounts they had a difficult time during 2013/14. Very few seemed to enjoy it and the travel/ticket situation resulted in an acrimonious split. I'm not sure if that's ever been fully resolved and I'm also not sure if the guys who run my old bus are still directly affiliated to the club's travel group. Still, they seem desperate enough for promotion despite their experiences last time around, so I guess they must have worked something out. Either that or they haven't given any thought yet.

My dick head brother supports Liverpoo
    Well don't give it to him then