+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Ticket sales go past 30,000

Ticket sales go past 30,000

WOL Reporting Ticket sales go past 30,000

Ticket sales for Cardiff City’s final day promotion decider against Reading have gone past the 30,000 mark with the game expected to soon sell out completely.

More here,

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/...icket-14592504

Re: Ticket sales go past 30,000

Sold out on the e-ticketing website. Not sure if that's accurate or not

Quote Originally Posted by Penarth Blues View Post
    Sold out on the e-ticketing website. Not sure if that's accurate or not
    Hiya PB , it`s been changing all afternoon, greyed out then tickets become available again. I think it`s just gonna be odds n sods from here though, ie cancellations etc. It has to be a record crowd this time surely?

Shouldn't waste seats for segregation..didn't in the Prem year

Quote Originally Posted by kendoddsdadsdogsdead View Post
    Shouldn't waste seats for segregation..didn't in the Prem year
    I guess with health and safety involved there will be segregation but it always seems to be too generous. I think capacity is 33500 , it will be really interesting to see how the segregation affects this game which will be a sell out.

I'd expect 1 row of seats from top to bottom..50...100 seats max..leaving 33000 + seats sold

Quote Originally Posted by soulsurfer3 View Post
    Hiya PB , it`s been changing all afternoon, greyed out then tickets become available again. I think it`s just gonna be odds n sods from here though, ie cancellations etc. It has to be a record crowd this time surely?
    Hi SS. I've never understood the e-ticketing system as it seems to have its own rules

I haven't been this excited/nervous since the Wembley Playoff Final. I hope that's not an omen...

Quote Originally Posted by Penarth Blues View Post
    Hi SS. I've never understood the e-ticketing system as it seems to have its own rules

I haven't been this excited/nervous since the Wembley Playoff Final. I hope that's not an omen...
    Having watched Morrisons total commitment yesterday, for the first time in the last month I actually believe we can`t be stopped now.
    I`ts gonna be a nervy week but that`s the norm for many of us anyway.

I agree the amount of space left for segregation is ridiculous why not put up a Perspex screen then just a row of stewards necessary? It’s 2018 ffs!

Quote Originally Posted by Ianto13 View Post
    I agree the amount of space left for segregation is ridiculous why not put up a Perspex screen then just a row of stewards necessary? It’s 2018 ffs!
    You can't have a permanent barrier like this due to fire regs. A Perspex burns and B it could hinder stadium evacuation in an emergency.

Hull only allowed around 3 lines of seats either side and it worked fine

Quote Originally Posted by City123 View Post
    Hull only allowed around 3 lines of seats either side and it worked fine
    😁 Gave the police/stewards something to do. Actually it was about 15 seats looking at a pic of our fans. Just seemed smaller when your amongst it.
    Last edited by IanD; 30-04-18 at 16:01. Reason: Update