+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Rudd gone....

Rudd gone....

May next?

Re: Rudd gone....

Quote Originally Posted by jeremy corbyn View Post
    May next?
    She had to the lying cow.. Hopefully May next, yes, but won't hold my breath.. Probably Gove as Home Sec. now also, what a shower of shit this government is.

Quote Originally Posted by Freitag 4.17 View Post
    She had to the lying cow.. Hopefully May next, yes, but won't hold my breath.. Probably Gove as Home Sec. now also, what a shower of shit this government is.
    You do both know there is a politics board these days??

Quote Originally Posted by Nick View Post
    You do both know there is a politics board these days??
    I didn't actually! I do now.

Quote Originally Posted by Freitag 4.17 View Post
    This car crash government has now gone from Green to Amber and Rudd!

May next?
    Took one for the Tory team. May in May ?

May is personally responsible for very nasty immigration laws which has caught the Windrush people.
    I hope she takes a few days off to take a walk in Snowdonia to consider her position.
    The UK voted Brexit mainly to reduce immigration. Perhaps now people will see the downsides of this policy.

May can't have long left as PM and Tory leader, surely? If she doesn't go quick by her own accord some old party bastards (aka grandees) will tell her to do one.

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    May can't have long left as PM and Tory leader, surely? If she doesn't go quick by her own accord some old party bastards (aka grandees) will tell her to do one.
    They don't exist anymore. The Tory Party is just leaving May sitting in an ante-chamber waiting until the Brexit moment that they really have to choose between their fundamentalists and pragmatists.

May next?
    And the rest of the evil feckers

Yes and not before time.
    Gone with low self esteem and little respect from Joe Public.
    Let's hope "others" take heed.

About Ruddy time .

Shame Windrush
    has been used , at this time, just to gain votes in urban London, the shameful facts have been there for an age ,with many governments involved . Its just this one managed
    it badly, off the back of Brexit and the anti immigrant lobby .

Outside of the Labour London elite, it will be an interesting debate and one to watch , as they certantily see it differently.

Will be interested how the immigration opinions around "taking our jobs " " school places " "doctors ,dentist places " debate plays out now .It definitely played a big part in the no vote campaign , and eventual voting behavour .

It will be interesting to see who the new home secretary is. I always felt Rudd was put there to keep whatever went on under May's watch under wraps.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    It will be interesting to see who the new home secretary is. I always felt Rudd was put there to keep whatever went on under May's watch under wraps.
    Sajid Javid would be a clever political correct choice in this nasty environment of who hates which part of the world or people to love or like

I quote Sajid Javid on Sunday

"very personal" to him as coming from a family of immigrants "it could have been me, my mum or my dad".

This appointment could hurt the Labour party more than having old Rudderless Amber still there where you can make better headlines from her chaos over and over again .

Amber Rudd (temporarily it would appear) lost her job because she didn't have the guts to take responsibility for a manifesto commitment which was came from her predecessor Theresa May. This in turn was driven from the Conservative Party attempt to hoover up the anti-immigration sentiments flowing towards UKIP. At the time of the Brexit vote the net immigration of 0.5m people per year were made up of a 50/50 split of EU and non EU migrants so a commitment of net migration of 100k that Theresa May is most associated with and has been the biggest obstacle in removing was always challenging.

The very people who were responsible for creating the 100k target in the first place are now astounded that, post the Brexit vote, the 50% non-EU element was targetted. They seem even more surprised that those given the target went for the low hanging fruit, those who have been here for many years with tax, NHS and an identity footprint rather than the younger more itinerent people who have recently immigrated. When the policy started bearing fruit and aged West Indians who have been here for decades start getting deported the people who came up with the policy blame civil servants rather than their own policies.

I for one am glad that Amber Rudd, who when you look at the way Ministers such as Johnson have behaved, could argue why me, was thrown out because the civil servants who knew where the blame lied shared the facts with the wider world.

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    I quote Sajid Javid on Sunday

"very personal" to him as coming from a family of immigrants "it could have been me, my mum or my dad".

This appointment could hurt the Labour party more than having old Rudderless Amber still there where you can make better headlines from her chaos over and over again .
    Well let’s have a look at that loving caring Jarvid’s voting record

Voted to make it an offence to rent a home to someone without a right to rent, a key part of the hostile environment.

Voted against banning immigration detention for those who are pregnant and against guidance to be taken into account on immigration detention of vulnerable people.

Voted to extend the power to deport an individual before considering an appeal on human rights grounds.

More generally, voted in favour of repealing the Human Rights Act 1998, one of the bulwarks against the damage of the Hostile Enviroment and generally voted against laws to promote equality and human rights.

Definitely one of the “Tory Nice Guys”

Quote Originally Posted by Auntie Andy View Post
    Ballsy Jarvis as he's know ,future PM as thats a purposeful PM stride if I ever a saw one, wont see this lad making home grown allotement pumpkin pie

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    Amber Rudd (temporarily it would appear) lost her job because she didn't have the guts to take responsibility for a manifesto commitment which was came from her predecessor Theresa May. This in turn was driven from the Conservative Party attempt to hoover up the anti-immigration sentiments flowing towards UKIP. At the time of the Brexit vote the net immigration of 0.5m people per year were made up of a 50/50 split of EU and non EU migrants so a commitment of net migration of 100k that Theresa May is most associated with and has been the biggest obstacle in removing was always challenging.

The very people who were responsible for creating the 100k target in the first place are now astounded that, post the Brexit vote, the 50% non-EU element was targetted. They seem even more surprised that those given the target went for the low hanging fruit, those who have been here for many years with tax, NHS and an identity footprint rather than the younger more itinerent people who have recently immigrated. When the policy started bearing fruit and aged West Indians who have been here for decades start getting deported the people who came up with the policy blame civil servants rather than their own policies.

I for one am glad that Amber Rudd, who when you look at the way Ministers such as Johnson have behaved, could argue why me, was thrown out because the civil servants who knew where the blame lied shared the facts with the wider world.
    Were some of these labour voters ,some very close to home ??

""This in turn was driven from the Conservative Party attempt to hoover up the anti-immigration sentiments flowing towards UKIP""