+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Season ticket question.

Season ticket question.

I've not renewed for me and my lad yet, was going to do it next week, would I be right in saying that the seats we're already sat in could be sold for next season? if so, as an existing season ticket holder, do I get first dab on renewing before they go on general sale, or are they already on general sale? thanks.

Re: Season ticket question.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    I've not renewed for me and my lad yet, was going to do it next week, would I be right in saying that the seats we're already sat in could be sold for next season? if so, as an existing season ticket holder, do I get first dab on renewing before they go on general sale, or are they already on general sale? thanks.
    Think it was 8th April all season ticket holders could lose their seats if anyone else wanted them.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    If you missed the deadline you have no claim on your old seats. Where on the ground were they? You can see if they are available on e-ticketing.

Thanks chaps-had a look on e-ticketing-very sparse-got a couple for the corner between the Canton and Ninian.

Seems they’ve sold well.

If we stay down, Warnock leaves after the play offs and we are in the bottom half of the championship all next season our average attendance will still be at least 23k or so.

Quote Originally Posted by Father Dougal View Post
    Seems they’ve sold well.

If we stay down, Warnock leaves after the play offs and we are in the bottom half of the championship all next season our average attendance will still be at least 23k or so.
    Only in a world where the word 'attendance' doesn't mean attendance.

Apparently, I attended every game this season even when I was elsewhere.

New prices will also apply post April 8th.
    Still fantastic value though.

Warnock has already extended his contract for next season & will be here whether we get promoted or not
    I renewed both my & my grandsons ST"s in the Canton stand before the April 8th cut off.
    £39 for my grandson to potentially watch a season of Premiership football (used his £10 city cash against the £49 renewal price)