+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Torries benefit sanctions regime

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Torries benefit sanctions regime

Quote Originally Posted by Nick View Post
    https://twitter.com/Rachael_Swindon/...34466087161856

So you are just quoting twitter posts from left wing extremists and agitators?
    I thought that came from a report by the National Audit Office....bloody commies!

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    I thought that came from a report by the National Audit Office....bloody commies!
    No, I was referring to the OP's original post - A cut and paste job from the twitter account of "Rachaelov Smirnoffski-St Swinderburg" Left wing extremist and agitator.

No, I was referring to the OP's original post - A cut and paste job from the twitter account of "Rachaelov Smirnoffski-St Swinderburg" Left wing extremist and agitator.
    But the question is based on a factual report albeit from 2016. Having damned the messenger what do you think about the facts?

But the question is based on a factual report albeit from 2016. Having damned the messenger what do you think about the facts?
    I'd prefer the OP try to advance the debate by adding views, opinions and sometimes facts. Cutting and pasting from someone else's twitter account, like some kind of broken record, like its an innate truth doesn't really add much.

Wouldn't' you agree Cyril????

I'd prefer the OP try to advance the debate by adding views, opinions and sometimes facts. Cutting and pasting from someone else's twitter account, like some kind of broken record, like its an innate truth doesn't really add much.

Wouldn't' you agree Cyril????
    It seems to me that you are more interested in going after the OP than discussing the merits of her arguments regardless of source of material. It's no biggie, we all do it to a degree and some that do it even get offended when it happens to them.

It seems to me that you are more interested in going after the OP than discussing the merits of her arguments regardless of source of material. It's no biggie, we all do it to a degree and some that do it even get offended when it happens to them.
    She hasn't made any arguments to consider the merit of, though. She has just cut and pasted a comment made by someone on twitter. Not going after anyone, just pointing out hypocrisy where is exists.

As you said, however, it's no biggie.