+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Reading Sold out!

Re: Reading Sold out!

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Looks like I will have to try and go in my mates executive box if I want to see the game
    Try offering him a BJ first. Might do the trick.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    Try offering him a BJ first. Might do the trick.
    WB offered that in anticipation of this day at least a year ago I think you will find!

Good to see the bullying brigade are still alive and well on CCMB

Good to see the bullying brigade are still alive and well on CCMB
    You often get confused so we could have intended it out of admiration rather than humiliation I suppose?

Quote Originally Posted by IanD View Post
    There's not much to stop anyone falling from the Upper Ninian. Lets hope there's not a score rush down the aisles and someone goes flying off into the Lower Ninian a la Millwall.
    Surely plastics would just bounce?

It's on the tele and I don't live in Cardiff, so I will probably just get a selection of ales in and put my feet up!
    You'll probably have to fly your helicopter in as well ffs

Even worse the private jet!

Quote Originally Posted by Sloop_Jon_Bee View Post
    Just been told by the Ticket Office that it is officially sold out. Even with getting extra seats around the segregation area available. Her words were every single seat is sold out. Good going
    Spedger
    :

I'm glad I got two games in before xmas, wouldn't want to be labelled a fickle fan, not the best seats for me and Doris but seats anyway for the occasion.

Quote Originally Posted by Nelsonca61 View Post
    I'm glad I got two games in before xmas, wouldn't want to be labelled a fickle fan, not the best seats for me and Doris but seats anyway for the occasion.
    Glad you can be there Chris.

Going to be a hell of a day - one way or another 👍

Quote Originally Posted by elytillidie View Post
    :
    Thought you were a Season ticket holder Steve and therefore okay. Or are the tears because you are on the ship? I was trying to get a ticket for my brother and a mate and was told sold out. I thought as much. But the quickness of the sell out after the win at Hull is impressive.
    Spedger

Will probably be seventh or eighth highest attendance in the english leagues.

Must be someway they could attract nearer this every weekend, whether it be in the championship or prem.

If we manage to get promotion and stick around a little longer this time, I wouldn’t be surprised if we could expand the stadium behind the goals and get between 40 and 50k for some games (against the top 7 teams in the top division.)

Thought you were a Season ticket holder Steve and therefore okay. Or are the tears because you are on the ship? I was trying to get a ticket for my brother and a mate and was told sold out. I thought as much. But the quickness of the sell out after the win at Hull is impressive.
    Spedger
    Yeah, seasont ticket holder Mike, sadly back on the vessel, have to follow it on the internet, BBC Text, shall endeavour to skive for the duration. Hope it's brilliant though, great result, atmosphere etc. Managed to find someone to have my ticket believe it or not. I'm just happy for everyone who can attend.

We need a bigger ground. Tan needs to sort it out ASAP that’s 3 occasions this season the ground has been sold out to Home fans. If we go up it will be sold out every week. More tiers on canton and grange to satisfy this demand please.

Quote Originally Posted by Father Dougal View Post
    We need a bigger ground. Tan needs to sort it out ASAP that’s 3 occasions this season the ground has been sold out to Home fans. If we go up it will be sold out every week. More tiers on canton and grange to satisfy this demand please.
    Maybe when we’re selling out in the championship. Until then no thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Father Dougal View Post
    Yeah everyone wants to see 16k people in a 40k stadium the season after next

Let's sell all the current season tickets first!

Quote Originally Posted by Divine Wright View Post
    Will probably be seventh or eighth highest attendance in the english leagues.

Must be someway they could attract nearer this every weekend, whether it be in the championship or prem.

If we manage to get promotion and stick around a little longer this time, I wouldn’t be surprised if we could expand the stadium behind the goals and get between 40 and 50k for some games (against the top 7 teams in the top division.)
    They're going to count everyone on the database, instead of just counting ST holders who don't turn up ?

me my wife and daughter are going to synter lounge. normally have have 3 seats in blook 116 that maybecome available

There will visibly be empty seats on sunday even though it is a sell out. Even against wolves there were areas visibly empty, especially in family stand. It is a shame that people who can't attend do not pass their ticket on.
    Spedger

There will visibly be empty seats on sunday even though it is a sell out. Even against wolves there were areas visibly empty, especially in family stand. It is a shame that people who can't attend do not pass their ticket on.
    Spedger
    People in family stand are known to buy extra £5 child tickets so that extra adults can go in. Those child seats then remain empty.