+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Interesting

Interesting

Reading strikers Aluko and Chris Martin are ex Fulham!

Re: Interesting

I knew Martin was at derby for years, when did he play at Fulham?

Quote Originally Posted by emjayblue View Post
    Let’s hope that they left them on bad terms then

The ex bit could be that's why Fulham are in the top three and Reading still aren't clear of relegation.

Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    He was on loan there last season.

Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    Surprised he gets time to play football with all the touring.

Quote Originally Posted by Harry Monk View Post
    Surprised he gets time to play football with all the touring.
    First seven seasons of his career were with Norwich.....so they were all yellow

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    First seven seasons of his career were with Norwich.....so they were all yellow
    Unfortunately for Reading he failed in his attempts to Fix You

The ex bit could be that's why Fulham are in the top three and Reading still aren't clear of relegation.
    Apparently the Fulham manager was far from impressed with the sale of Aluko, he was dead against it from what I remember there was a big falling out with the Fulham board at the time which eventually lead to their manager having a far greater say in their subsequent transfer dealings.

Apparently the Fulham manager was far from impressed with the sale of Aluko, he was dead against it from what I remember there was a big falling out with the Fulham board at the time which eventually lead to their manager having a far greater say in their subsequent transfer dealings.
    Well in an almost full season for an underperforming team he has made 14 appearances with a couple of goals. We can analyse the risks to death. The table does not lie. We play well they play well the likellihood is that we will win. The most important thing is not to translate our fears so that they affect the team.

Well in an almost full season for an underperforming team he has made 14 appearances with a couple of goals. We can analyse the risks to death. The table does not lie. We play well they play well the likellihood is that we will win. The most important thing is not to translate our fears so that they affect the team.
    Couldn't agree more, although I would suggest Jeromme had similar stats before we played Derby! When I get to the match i'm positive, just find this messageboard a good vehicle for getting my concerns out of my system prior to match day