+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Marko Grujic

Re: Marko Grujic

Bryson will start over him, in my opinion. We want to press Reading high up the pitch and Grujic was very lucky not to be sent off on Saturday.

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post
    He has a horrible habit of pulling on players shirts as they run past him. (great feet though)
    Does he have a regular pedicure and varnish application?

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post
    He has a horrible habit of pulling on players shirts as they run past him. (great feet though)
    That's not horrible that's clever - trying to disguise himself as an opposition player. Now wonder he goes missing for a while

Quote Originally Posted by sneggyblubird View Post
    I think he'll start now Gunners is unavailable.
    Having watched the whole of the Hull game I would say it is extremely doubtful he will start. On a booking in the first half the Management withdrew him at half time and introduced Bryson. To accommodate this substitution, Ralls dropped into the holding role and as per usual he adapted magnificently to this different role. This enabled Bryson to fill Ralls usual role, thus keeping Paterson in his advanced position. I see no reason whatsoever to start Grujic Sunday.

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Shitpeas View Post
    Just watched the highlights of their 4-0 defeat to Ipswich. Surely they can’t defend as badly as that again can they?
    They could say the same about City's performance at Derby. By the way, I can't see Grujic making the grade at Liverpool.

Quote Originally Posted by emjayblue View Post
    Having watched the whole of the Hull game I would say it is extremely doubtful he will start. On a booking in the first half the Management withdrew him at half time and introduced Bryson. To accommodate this substitution, Ralls dropped into the holding role and as per usual he adapted magnificently to this different role. This enabled Bryson to fill Ralls usual role, thus keeping Paterson in his advanced position. I see no reason whatsoever to start Grujic Sunday.
    One reason may be not dropping Ralls deeper to accommodate Bryson. Like you said yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    And me, but Bryson does do far more unseen work than him.
    Yeah he's fantastic in the imaginary plane.
    He has 3 +8i goals so far this season

Blue in the Face

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    ...By the way, I can't see Grujic making the grade at Liverpool.
    Tend to agree. Though there is a chance Liverpool may want to hang on a bit longer and loan him out once more to fatten him up for market. Perhaps the player himself might feel the same about his Liverpool chances as he has hinted to moving to us permanently a couple of months ago.

If Neil is happy with Marko's attitude and personality, I would very much like us to try and sign him permanently, whichever league we're in next season. Though I wouldn't want us paying more than Liverpool paid Red Star for him. I also wouldn't want us going for another loan though as I don't see the point in us nurturing another club's young player / asset. Grujic is very easy on the eye and it can be easy to be won over by players like that, but has great technique and ball retention and still does have really good potential. We need more early twenty somethings with potential. I think he's could be the right level of player to hopefully grow in line with CCFC progression.

Would anyone else like to see us make a move for him in the summer?

Quote Originally Posted by Blue in the Face View Post
    Tend to agree. Though there is a chance Liverpool may want to loan him out once more to fatten him up for market. Perhaps the player himself might feel the same as he has hinted to moving to us permanently a couple of months ago.

If Neil is happy with Marko's attitude, I would very much like us to try and sign him permanently, whichever league we're in next season. Though I wouldn't want us paying more than Liverpool paid Red Star for him. I also wouldn't want us going for another loan though as I don't see the point in us nurturing another club's young player / asset. Grujic is very easy on the eye and it can be easy to be won over by players like that, but has great technique and ball retention and still does have really good potential. I think he's could be the right level of player to hopefully grow in line with CCFC progression.

Would anyone else like to see us make a move for him in the summer?
    I said I'd take him on loan next year. A perm move would be great.

Blue in the Face

Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    I said I'd take him on loan next year. A perm move would be great.
    I'd like us to only go for loans as a last resort. The club needs to aim at bigger player sales than we've had for years.

Quote Originally Posted by Blue in the Face View Post
    I'd like us to only go for loans as a last resort. The club needs to aim at bigger player sales than we've had for years.
    The best thing with a season long loan is we can make a deal to buy, if we stay up.
    I want us to have a crack at staying up but I don't want us coming back down with a silly wage bill and taking 3 years to sort it out again.