+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Cardiff - Doha

Cardiff - Doha

Good to finally see regular, scheduled long haul flights from Cardiff. Hopefully they will be successful.

A few weeks ago I checked out some of the fares on the new route. Amongst others I found returns to Bangkok for £360 and Sydney for £700. That’s really good value.

Anyone booked anything up yet?

Re: Cardiff - Doha

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Shitpeas View Post
    Good to finally see regular, scheduled long haul flights from Cardiff. Hopefully they will be successful.

A few weeks ago I checked out some of the fares on the new route. Amongst others I found returns to Bangkok for £360 and Sydney for £700. That’s really good value.

That is good, when kids are a bit older be taking them for sure. Hate Gatwick

Got family members on the 1st flight out. I'll let you know how they get on - if I remember.

Great news for South Wales, use it or lose it!

I think those are special offers, they'll go up quite a bit I'd imagine. Great to have the option so close to home though

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    I think those are special offers, they'll go up quite a bit I'd imagine. Great to have the option so close to home though
    Not special offers. Look on sky scanner, those fares are widely available.

Not special offers. Look on sky scanner, those fares are widely available.
    Sorry, I meant limited time only. I thought I'd read that they were cheap to book for a limited time as a new offer

This almost makes coming back for the Reading game plausible.

I give it 3 years

Well if it doesn’t last then we don’t deserve to have it, we can all suffer in with Heathrow and Gatwick.