+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: FOUR MORE SLEEPS

FOUR MORE SLEEPS

Morning all,

With only four sleeps to go how's everyone's nerves holding up?

Re: FOUR MORE SLEEPS

No nerves at all. We will win comfortably. It's a given.

Quote Originally Posted by Louth View Post
    No nerves at all. We will win comfortably. It's a given.

This is how we were all feeling as we travelled up to Wembley to play Blackpool

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post
    This is how we were all feeling as we travelled up to Wembley to play Blackpool
    I've said it for a long time. I was worried after the Derby result but all is grand now.
    I'm enjoying my week. 2 or 3 -0 up at h-t will settle your nerves.

Got to be the slowest week ever, it’s dragging on and on

My toes are tingling ??

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    My toes are tingling ??
    That's the gout kicking in

Quote Originally Posted by Fulham traveller View Post
    Got to be the slowest week ever, it’s dragging on and on
    This.

I don't feel nervous. I'm totally relaxed. Right now everything is perfect. We're 2nd and in control.
    I'd be more stressed if we'd not won at Hull and were relying on Fulham.

As it is I'll be totally chilled until the game kicks off and I'll be a wreck.

Talk about having a slow day ......... It feels to me like this week will never end

Apart from venue it really feels like the build up to a cup final. Think it's our turn to win one.

Sleep? You're having a laugh! 🤤

No nerves for me..Harry Monk has stated that the point we stole at Bramall Lane will put us into 2nd spot..and he's promised to piss in his lucky urinal at half time.
    Good enough for me

I can't get anything done. I was supposed to be firing 6 employees this week, and telling the wife I want a divorce. It will all have to wait until next week!

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    I can't get anything done. I was supposed to be firing 6 employees this week, and telling the wife I want a divorce. It will all have to wait until next week!
    That’s funny, love it

Quote Originally Posted by Robin Friday's Ghost View Post
    Sleep? You're having a laugh! ��
    Sleep ? I go to bed all excited at the prospect of Sunday
    If I wake up to have a piss I can’t get back to sleep with the game going round in my head ,I think to myself whilst lying there, we’ve got the players to win , big game players like Morrison Bamba Ralls Hoilett Zohore , how can we lose , it’s only Reading they just been beaten 4-0 at home to Ipswich then as I’m about to drift off the what if’s kick in
    What if we concede early and Fulham are winning
    What if we have a player sent off
    What if Etheridge slips like the Bayern keeper last night and gift them a goal
    What if Madine steps up to take a penalty or is faced with an open goal
    What if ....... and on and on it goes
    Then Just as I feel I’ve mentally exhausted my self with all the different scenarios running I’m my head my fecking alarm goes off

That’s funny, love it
    Genuinely interested in how the Fulham camp are feeling this week? We're all sh*tting it, but much less pressure on your lot as it's not yours to lose as such. Are you feeling like it is all but lost, still clinging onto the hope that we will 'do a Cardiff' or is there still a level of expectation from some?

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Not3s View Post
    Genuinely interested in how the Fulham camp are feeling this week? We're all sh*tting it, but much less pressure on your lot as it's not yours to lose as such. Are you feeling like it is all but lost, still clinging onto the hope that we will 'do a Cardiff' or is there still a level of expectation from some?
    most of us have accepted we are in the play off, I would say 90% of us, can’t see reading scoring or keeping a clean sheet, the week is dragging on, we are not nervous at all, we feel like a criminal waiting to be sentenced, if it was in our hands we would be shitting ourselves, it’s not and has never been, you must be confident because it’s reading current form etc

Quote Originally Posted by walinoz View Post
    Sleep ? I go to bed all excited at the prospect of Sunday
    If I wake up to have a piss I can’t get back to sleep with the game going round in my head ,I think to myself whilst lying there, we’ve got the players to win , big game players like Morrison Bamba Ralls Hoilett Zohore , how can we lose , it’s only Reading they just been beaten 4-0 at home to Ipswich then as I’m about to drift off the what if’s kick in
    What if we concede early and Fulham are winning
    What if we have a player sent off
    What if Etheridge slips like the Bayern keeper last night and gift them a goal
    What if Madine steps up to take a penalty or is faced with an open goal
    What if ....... and on and on it goes
    Then Just as I feel I’ve mentally exhausted my self with all the different scenarios running I’m my head my fecking alarm goes off
    You have forgotten about a Sol Bamba own goal, when it’s 1-0 to Cardiff in the 94th minute

most of us have accepted we are in the play off, I would say 90% of us, can’t see reading scoring or keeping a clean sheet, the week is dragging on, we are not nervous at all, we feel like a criminal waiting to be sentenced, if it was in our hands we would be shitting ourselves, it’s not and has never been, you must be confident because it’s reading current form etc
    So you have accepted your fate but the fans of the team delivering that fate should be shitting themselves because it's in our hands. You can overplay your hand you know!

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    So you have accepted your fate but the fans of the team delivering that fate should be shitting themselves because it's in our hands. You can overplay your hand you know!
    If it was Fulham having to win to get promoted, we would take the lead and sit back and brum would scire late on, we have done this many times tnis season, we can’t defemd Leads, so a part of me likes it tnats it’s not ours to throw away, because believe you me, we would mess it up

If it was Fulham having to win to get promoted, we would take the lead and sit back and brum would scire late on, we have done this many times tnis season, we can’t defemd Leads, so a part of me likes it tnats it’s not ours to throw away, because believe you me, we would mess it up
    I was not saying Cardiff should be shitting it, if we were having to go to brum to win and go up yes I would be nervous, a home game with reading I would be very confident of winning

I was not saying Cardiff should be shitting it, if we were having to go to brum to win and go up yes I would be nervous, a home game with reading I would be very confident of winning
    First sign of insanity - talking to yourself

Quote Originally Posted by ccfcwelshlad View Post
    This.
    is it still Monday ?

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    First sign of insanity - talking to yourself
    Bloody hell I need help, never even noticed it