+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Qatar airways

Qatar airways

as they are flying from cardiff now, could they be a possible shirt sponser next season. will look well cool.

Re: Qatar airways

Quote Originally Posted by Armitage Shanks View Post
    as they are flying from cardiff now, could they be a possible shirt sponser next season. will look well cool.
    Do they fly in or out over the city? I’m sure I noticed a big jet today much lower than usual West to east flight path

Qatar Airways is owned by the Qatari state. Which is basically the Qatari monarchy. The country operates under Sharia Law and has and has a poor record on human rights and women's rights. Homosexuality is illegal there. Flogging and stoning are legal.

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    Qatar Airways is owned by the Qatari state. Which is basically the Qatari monarchy. The country operates under Sharia Law and has and has a poor record on human rights and women's rights. Homosexuality is illegal there. Flogging and stoning are legal.
    Similar to Malaysia in many ways

Quote Originally Posted by OurManFlint II View Post
    Similar to Malaysia in many ways
    Similar to the Rhondda!

They are shirt Sponsors of Roma so may be interested in spreading the word that they now fly from Cardiff, Qatar Airways Stadium for £5m?

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    Had unlimited alcohol when I flew to Jakarta with them though!

Same here but to Mumbai, there were bottles rolling all over the place....

The US and UK kiss Saudi Arabia's ass daily so I diubt think fans would have too many problems with Qatar.

Quote Originally Posted by thehumblegringo View Post
    Similar to the Rhondda!
    Brilliant is it true there is only "one gay in the village "