+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Does anyone think our boys won't be playing out of their socks tomorrow...

Does anyone think our boys won't be playing out of their socks tomorrow...

Rest assured they'll have learned from their success throughout this season that they have to be on message with the manager's game plan to win this game which is what the whole season comes down to.

They are more than likely to just steamroller Reading with enthusiasm, energy and pace.

And no-one's mentioned the other great incentive - MONEY!

Most of those taking the field tomorrow have upwards of 30 games to their name. I can't recall what proportion of the reported 10 million bonus but wasn't it about 8K per appearance?

Do the maths, they'll all be 110% determined.

Go and get it, lads!

Blue in the Face

Re: Does anyone think our boys won't be playing out of their socks tomorrow...

Don't tell him...

Quote Originally Posted by Blue in the Face View Post
    Don't tell him...
    Somebody should really.

SHALL EYE

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post
    SHALL EYE
    I can visual eyes it now when he real eyes it.

I am sure they will all endeavour to do so. However, they are only human and I dare say it is only natural that they will all be affected by nerves one way or another as this game should we get the result has the potential to be career changing for most of our squad. We as fans have a massive part to play in terms of patience and support.

Take the money away.. they'll still be up for it. Why wouldn't they.

Quote Originally Posted by soulsurfer3 View Post
    I can visual eyes it now when he real eyes it.
    I'm reading this from the future and I can't see any issues.

International

Don't tell either of them 😂

Message to myself tomorrow "Need to stay patient".

Quote Originally Posted by emjayblue View Post
    I am sure they will all endeavour to do so. However, they are only human and I dare say it is only natural that they will all be affected by nerves one way or another as this game should we get the result has the potential to be career changing for most of our squad. We as fans have a massive part to play in terms of patience and support.
    Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    I'm reading this from the future and I can't see any issues.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cozoni Wam View Post
    Message to myself tomorrow "Need to stay patient".
    Who is going to tell 'um all then

Looking forward to your match report tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    Because the games on Sunday, if their playing out of their socks tomorrow we're ****ed and heading for the playoffs.

Quote Originally Posted by Freitag 4.17 View Post
    Because the games on Sunday, if their playing out of their socks tomorrow we're ****ed and heading for the playoffs.
    A jokes a joke but there's no need to add to the tension with such obvious lies.

Don't tell him...
    OK, OK, it was late when I posted the thread but I know it's Sunday!

Trouble for me is it's also 6.30am kick-off in Minnesota!

So wish I could be with you boys, it will be a day to remember.

Quote Originally Posted by Freitag 4.17 View Post
    Fake news, we all know its Saturday.

Spreading misinformation of such an important game, you should be ashamed of yourself

Blue in the Face

Quote Originally Posted by Cowbridge Blue View Post
    OK, OK, it was late when I posted the thread but I know it's Sunday!

Trouble for me is it's also 6.30am kick-off in Minnesota!

So wish I could be with you boys, it will be a day to remember.
    Sorry I wrecked your thread. I do agree though that if the game goes on for 24 hours the players will have mostly likely worked their socks off!

Work rate and desire won't come into question no doubt. It's the psychological side that the players will be over prepped for I'm guessing. I'm sure most involved won't have played in such a knife edge game. They just need to keep an even head, stay focused on repeated the strategies that have paid off all season, as well as make sure they don't get drawn into an end of season slug fest. An open game will not suit us.

The crowd needs to follow the lead of those that went to Hull also. Constant and constantly positive.

Don't tell him...