+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: If cardiff are 1-0 up with 10 to go

If cardiff are 1-0 up with 10 to go

Do we defend, attack or try and keep the ball....

NERVOUS

Re: If cardiff are 1-0 up with 10 to go

Attack
    Attack
    Attack

Bring on Greg Halford.

Quote Originally Posted by ccfcwelshlad View Post
    Bring on Greg Halford.

Might depend on what other scores mean for Reading. If they know they're safe and we're in control I doubt either team will show much urgency.

If this happens we should employ the same tactics that Derby did against Fulham in 82/83. Semi pitch invasion tripping up Readings players whenever they cross halfway.

I had a dream the other night...We win 1-0. Madine (69 mins). A toe poke into the top centre of the goal. Strangely, all tbe Reading players looked like Leeds. All in white. Maybe they were Jacks in disguise. As for what happened in the last 21 mins or so....no idea. Woke up. But...if we are 1-0 up. No double substitution. Keep possession. Get the ball in the corner. Go for corners taken short. Run the clock down. Frustrate Reading at all opportunities. Row Z when needed. Take a yellow for the lads if Reading look like equalising. Then get Morrison up front😁

Quote Originally Posted by IanD View Post
    I had a dream the other night...We win 1-0. Madine (69 mins). A toe poke into the top centre of the goal. Strangely, all tbe Reading players looked like Leeds. All in white. Maybe they were Jacks in disguise. As for what happened in the last 21 mins or so....no idea. Woke up. But...if we are 1-0 up. No double substitution. Keep possession. Get the ball in the corner. Go for corners taken short. Run the clock down. Frustrate Reading at all opportunities. Row Z when needed. Take a yellow for the lads if Reading look like equalising. Then get Morrison up front��
    I had dream last night that it went to penalties. As this isn't possible, I'm assuming the message from the spirits is a draw.

Quote Originally Posted by WJ99mobile View Post
    Do we defend, attack or try and keep the ball....

NERVOUS
    Delete the draft e-mails asking for a season ticket refund because of an impending, unexpected, emigration.

All Cardiff can do is attack. They certainly can't play keep ball for 10 minutes, let's be brutal here.

Quote Originally Posted by Harry Monk View Post
    I had dream last night that it went to penalties. As this isn't possible, I'm assuming the message from the spirits is a draw.
    I dreamt Reading went 1-0 up early on. Then, I looked at their recent records and decided that dreams have no meaning whatsoever.

Quote Originally Posted by Shute View Post
    If this happens we should employ the same tactics that Derby did against Fulham in 82/83. Semi pitch invasion tripping up Readings players whenever they cross halfway.
    And then the game gets abandoned and fa declare a draw

I can guarantee if we are a goal up with 10 mins to go we will sit back and invite pressure.

Quote Originally Posted by Badly Ironed Shirt View Post
    I dreamt Reading went 1-0 up early on. Then, I looked at their recent records and decided that dreams have no meaning whatsoever.
    I dreamt you admitted on here to being full of shit and constantly tell lies, I'd say you're bang on about dreams having no meaning, then.