+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Beware BMB (aka Big Mo Barrow)

Beware BMB (aka Big Mo Barrow)

Absolutely nailed on that the Jack B will find the back of our onion bag on Sunday. Knowing our luck, will also be a party spolier😡

Re: Beware BMB (aka Big Mo Barrow)

Quote Originally Posted by Danny Boon View Post
    Absolutely nailed on that the Jack B will find the back of our onion bag on Sunday. Knowing our luck, will also be a party spolier😡
    More like wonky wheel barrow.

When you say Big Mo Barrow he is 5ft 8 1/2 so unless he has other hidden talents, (this does not include an average season for Reading who are desperately trying to avoid relegation, preceeded by poor seasons for the Jacks punctuated by poor loans to Forest, Blackburn and Leeds) then yeah. Shitting myself every time he gets the ball.

Cedric, a nice prediction thread any time soon will ease the nerves...cheers kid.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bob Banker Spanker View Post
    Cedric, a nice prediction thread any time soon will ease the nerves...cheers kid.
    I was wondering who would be the first to spot him.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bob Banker Spanker View Post
    Whose Cedric? Some Troll loser

Quote Originally Posted by stan butler View Post
    That's the one. The guy who holds the record for most CCMB bannings (it must be over a dozen). The amazing thing is that the guy still hasn't taken the hint after more than a decade, making him potentially the saddest troll in the history of message boards.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    That's the one. The guy who holds the record for most CCMB bannings (it must be over a dozen). The amazing thing is that the guy still hasn't taken the hint after more than a decade, making him potentially the saddest troll in the history of message boards.
    I think he has been banned more times from the Royal Signals' messageboard for pretending to be a member of their regiment to be fair.

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    I think he has been banned more times from the Royal Signals' messageboard for pretending to be a member of their regiment to be fair.

My PoTS at Reading. Without his goals we would be down. He is our one threat on Sunday

Quote Originally Posted by Pearcey3 View Post
    My PoTS at Reading. Without his goals we would be down. He is our one threat on Sunday
    He does look a handful.
    But he's definitely not Big. About 9 stone soaking wet.

Hope Peltier is on him. I'd say he might slow him down a bit.

Is McShane fit Mike ?

Quote Originally Posted by Lawnmower View Post
    He does look a handful.
    But he's definitely not Big. About 9 stone soaking wet.

Hope Peltier is on him. I'd say he might slow him down a bit.

Is McShane fit Mike ?
    Apparently so. I would be very surprised if he started though. He’s out been out for months. Maybe on the bench. Moore and Ilori should be at centre back. We have real problems at left back. Obita has been out all season. Blackett is suspended and Richards is injured.So Gunter may switch to left back with Bacuna at right back.
    We will play a cdm. One of Edwards/Van Den Berg or Evans. All three are piss poor. Clement may even play Elphick there and one of these three in central midfield with either Swift or Kelly. Barrow and Aluko on the wings and Bodvarsson up top.

We will be set up to hold out for a draw.

Quote Originally Posted by stan butler View Post
    Cedric is a troll.

I am often accused of being a troll - but just having a different opinion to others does not make a person a troll. The internet is a place full of echo chambers now, as people struggle to comprehend that people may have a different viewpoint to them. Instead of discussion, we get insults like "troll" instead. It's at that point that I know I've won an argument.

Hole in one, more than a kernel of truth in my sentiment etc. As me mother in law would say “ it were obvious”. After watching Tan’s Dragons for fifty years, being a member of the Kennilworth 7-1 club etc, I think I can trump the knowledge and experience of most if the teenagers on here. Just inevitable that this lad will prick the balloons. Too much tempting providence, with all the bunting up the valleys😡

Hole in one, more than a kernel of truth in my sentiment etc. As me mother in law would say “ it were obvious”. After watching Tan’s Dragons for fifty years, being a member of the Kennilworth 7-1 club etc, I think I can trump the knowledge and experience of most if the teenagers on here. Just inevitable that this lad will prick the balloons. Too much tempting providence, with all the bunting up the valleys��

Yep a bit of overconfidence on some posts on here today.
    Our appalling defeat last week hasn’t done Cardiff any favours. I think Cardiff will win but I expect a much improved performance from our boys on Sunday.

Yep a bit of overconfidence on some posts on here today.
    Our appalling defeat last week hasn’t done Cardiff any favours. I think Cardiff will win but I expect a much improved performance from our boys on Sunday.
    Mike , in truth most of us who've been around for a bit are nervous as hell, for me it's the fact that we really have done so much it would be criminal if we didn't get the reward now.

In football anything can happen and although you've been poor recently I look at your squad and see that you still have players who on their day can hurt us.

Everyone seems to ignore that you outplayed us for 70-75 minutes at the Madjeski.

I'm just hoping Fulham are 3-0 down early on so I can relax

However the op is a berk 😂

Quote Originally Posted by Lawnmower View Post
    Mike , in truth most of us who've been around for a bit are nervous as hell, for me it's the fact that we really have done so much it would be criminal if we didn't get the reward now.

In football anything can happen and although you've been poor recently I look at your squad and see that you still have players who on their day can hurt us.

Everyone seems to ignore that you outplayed us for 70-75 minutes at the Madjeski.

I'm just hoping Fulham are 3-0 down early on so I can relax

However the op is a berk ��
    Yep I know Tim. The vast majority on here are like you just football realists. It’s why I post so much on here. Obviously I am passionate about us staying up but seeing Cardiff go up comes a good second. Fingers crossed we will all be happy by 2:30pm tomorrow.

Hole in one, more than a kernel of truth in my sentiment etc. As me mother in law would say “ it were obvious”. After watching Tan’s Dragons for fifty years, being a member of the Kennilworth 7-1 club etc, I think I can trump the knowledge and experience of most if the teenagers on here. Just inevitable that this lad will prick the balloons. Too much tempting providence, with all the bunting up the valleys😡
    That 7-1 defeat, didn't we concede 6 at Newcastle shortly before/after?
    I also remember a 0-6 defeat by Sheff Utd along the way too

Yep I know Tim. The vast majority on here are like you just football realists. It’s why I post so much on here. Obviously I am passionate about us staying up but seeing Cardiff go up comes a good second. Fingers crossed we will all be happy by 2:30pm tomorrow.
    Amen to that Mike.

Any chance this thread can be deleted? Every time I see it, it gives me the heebeegeebees