+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Good luck Sunday

Good luck Sunday

I mean it almost sincerely. I don't have anything against the majority of Cardiff fans, only the ones who gloated here during the bad days.

If Cardiff succeed, then I will be chuffed for people like TOBW, Mike Morris (despite the many bans) and a few others who have suffered long, and celebrated shortly.

If Cardiff fail, then I will think of Vincent Tan, and raise a glass to karma.

Re: Good luck Sunday

Who do you support I'm really confused?

Quote Originally Posted by Badly Ironed Shirt View Post
    I mean it almost sincerely. I don't have anything against the majority of Cardiff fans, only the ones who gloated here during the bad days.

If Cardiff succeed, then I will be chuffed for people like TOBW, Mike Morris (despite the many bans) and a few others who have suffered long, and celebrated shortly.

OMG ........ like I've previously commented on another one of your posts ........ You seriously need professional HELP

So, in other words, you will celebrate if City dont get promotion !!. That proves you are not a City fan.

And I almost believe you.

Dilly dilly

Quote Originally Posted by WJ99mobile View Post
    Dilly dilly
    Dilly dilly 🍻

Quote Originally Posted by SABlue View Post
    OMG ........ like I've previously commented on another one of your posts ........ You seriously need professional HELP

Insert Brain and delete Shirt. That’s all the professional help needed.

And we all know which one you'd prefer, which now that you've acknowledged this, rightfully places you as a troll.