+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Sunday is my first game since the rebrand.

Re: Sunday is my first game since the rebrand.

Quote Originally Posted by Jordi Culé View Post
    First game of the season yesterday. Another old folks Saga trip.

Couple of pints with old mates in The Grange pre & post match. Level 5 is a bit windy and cold but really enjoyed the game, atmosphere was good. City got something about them haven't they.

Am I allowed to say this? Can somebody ask my butty Louth for his thoughts?

Think Louth has gone AWOL. Lots of keyboard warriors eventually disappear from MB’s.

Quote Originally Posted by Jordi Culé View Post
    First game of the season yesterday. Another old folks Saga trip.

Couple of pints with old mates in The Grange pre & post match. Level 5 is a bit windy and cold but really enjoyed the game, atmosphere was good. City got something about them haven't they.

Am I allowed to say this? Can somebody ask my butty Louth for his thoughts?

Nice one Jordi, yesterday was great.
    I love those games when the weather is terrible, the atmosphere goes one way or the other.
    Either way great to see us win again and hopefully you’ll enjoy more games like yesterday.

Quote Originally Posted by Lawnmower View Post
    Glad you enjoyed it.

We should leave the past in the past.

Today is a great day to be a City fan, let’s makre the most of it as who knows what tomorrow might bring .

Personally I was so proud, sat in the ground yesterday knowing all 3 of my kids were sharing my joy and having pride in their club and where they come from.

Someone put a video up of an old game from 1991 and there couldn’t have been 3000 there.

A lot of us remember those times . There was 30000 there yesterday.
    How far have we come ?

And if we can miraculously stay up a few seasons maybe we can build something here even better ?
    The crowd was the thing that struck me the most. There were a few empty seats around me but 30000+ is a hell of a difference of the bumper crowds City used to enjoy of 6 or 7 thousand. The crowd in level 5 were a good mix, young, old and middling. Atmosphere was good and all were genuinely behind the team.

Warnock's injected enthusiasm into the club and after the recent history the club experienced, that's his greatest achievement.

City not the best in terms of quality but they are committed and work their balls off and as a supporter that's all you can really ask.