+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Sunday is my first game since the rebrand.

Re: Sunday is my first game since the rebrand.

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Gillis View Post
    Welcome back, don't listen to the hate
    What hate?

Quote Originally Posted by Louth View Post
    What hate?

Haters gonna hate.
    You cant comment on my life as you havent trod my path
    etc, etc

Quote Originally Posted by Armitage Shanks View Post
    Haters gonna hate.
    You cant comment on my life as you havent trod my path
    etc, etc
    That's all I need is another Buddhist

Quote Originally Posted by Jordi Culé View Post
    Glory hunting plastic as I am.

Ticket bought by my brother as I'm attending with a load of family. I've relented due to the fact some are getting on and I'm trying not to act like a smacked arse about Tan etc: Not sure how I feel about it to be honest? Obviously want City to win but can't really admit to the game stirring me up emotionally.

I've probably cursed it for all now?
    Hope you enjoy the day and keep coming back.

If you dont enjoy it and its no longer for you thats fine as well.

Shouldnt spend your Saturdays doing something thats not for you.

At least you dont spend half your life on here slagging the club and its supporters on.

You should take minor family disputes to the grave.

Hope you can enjoy once again

Ticket bought by my brother as I'm attending with a load of family. I've relented due to the fact some are getting on and I'm trying not to act like a smacked arse about Tan etc: Not sure how I feel about it to be honest? Obviously want City to win but can't really admit to the game stirring me up emotionally.

Good for you.

Nobody has to justify their reasons for attending or not to anyone. Or make judgements on anyone else who does or doesn’t attend. It’s all good.

Quote Originally Posted by WJ99mobile View Post
    You should take minor family disputes to the grave.

Hope you can enjoy once again
    SHOULDNT*

Welcome back. Hope you enjoy it and come again. The only thing that I would ask of you and others in your position, is please, please dont boo or verbally abuse VT if he is at the game. This is not a day for that kind of action, it is hopefully a celebration of what we have achieved this season, against all the odds and expectations. VT has contributed to that.

Quote Originally Posted by dml1954 View Post
    Welcome back. Hope you enjoy it and come again. The only thing that I would ask of you and others in your position, is please, please dont boo or verbally abuse VT if he is at the game. This is not a day for that kind of action, it is hopefully a celebration of what we have achieved this season, against all the odds and expectations. VT has contributed to that.
    Why would a Cardiff City fan boo Vincent Tan? Only "an ex fan" would do something like that and they will be doing much more important things on Sunday.

(Like watching the TV waiting for us to fail).

Quote Originally Posted by Whisperer View Post
    The truth is though....do you think anyone cares weather you attend or not apart from your own ego.
    Just a guess but his dad may well care, and that should be good enough for all of us. In fact now that you've made that statement, I now care and I hope he has a great time at the game!

welcome back boooooooobird

as Lawnmower rightly states " If you don't enjoy it, or come back again then that's fine as long as you don't act like an arse to those of us who for our own reasons decided to stick with the club."

Some of us feel Tan has been a great owner .

Welcome back boooooooobird

I've posted the thread to see what the general consensus would be. I expected differing opinions which either way don't bother me.

Discussed it (briefly) with two match going Bluebirds last week. One was chuffed with me going as we were regulars to City games, home and away during the 80s/90s and pre rebrand. The other conveyed a rather similar position to my butty Louth. Funny really as he got his first season ticket when City last got promoted to the Premier League.

You are right though, I'm attending as my father and father in law are nearing 80 so it's about enjoying those moments. 👍
    Welcome back. Enjoy the occasion and the day out with your family.

This season is the first my daughter has come with me a full season, she's loved it and in turn I have as well.

Listening to get on the train yesterday (considering she's not done every home match as well) "hope Bamba plays, I was gutted when he dodnt play the man city game he's hard to get past as he's so big and strong him and Morrison.......I hope Patterson plays in midfield he's really good he runs all game and isn't scared of the ball....hope hoilett..." etc etc. What a thing to share with friends and family. Glad you won't be missing out.

This game will be the first for my grandson ,thankfully for him and his dad they have chosen to sit as far away as possible from me , allowing me to behavior appallingly , and probably worse than any 5 year old child .

Quote Originally Posted by William Treseder View Post
    Good on you fellow Bluebird. It’s only a game after all. The 2 comments above are not really worth the time spent posting them. Just 2 mugs trying to get a bite.
    Enjoy the game with your family. That’s what it’s all about!
    Agree. There were plenty of posters on here with the attitude they are displaying, belittling and sneering at people who were angry at what was going on at the club, during the last promotion. There was very little of it for a few years but it’s very noticeably returned as this seasons progressed.

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post
    Enjoy it, life is to short to be bitter.

Quote Originally Posted by Hilts View Post
    Hope you enjoy the day and keep coming back.

If you dont enjoy it and its no longer for you thats fine as well.

Shouldnt spend your Saturdays doing something thats not for you.

At least you dont spend half your life on here slagging the club and its supporters on.

The re##### was for me always each to their own opinion. Personal choice for me not to attend after it and to continue to do so after City reverted back to blue. Got mates who continued to attend and some who didn't. There was no drama with them as nobody took the moral higher ground in regards to the differences of opinion.

The decision of getting a ticket was taken from me but may have done me a favour because I can be a stubborn baastard like that. Still don't like Tan but unless asked wouldn't be vocal about my opinions.

Enjoy the day all, hope it goes City's way.

Quote Originally Posted by William Treseder View Post
    Good on you fellow Bluebird. It’s only a game after all. The 2 comments above are not really worth the time spent posting them. Just 2 mugs trying to get a bite.
    Enjoy the game with your family. That’s what it’s all about!
    Life is too short to be bitter, do as you want, don’t look back in anger eh.....

Quote Originally Posted by goats View Post
    Life is too short to be bitter, do as you want, don’t look back in anger eh.....
    👍

The re##### was for me always each to their own opinion. Personal choice for me not to attend after it and to continue to do so after City reverted back to blue. Got mates who continued to attend and some who didn't. There was no drama with them as nobody took the moral higher ground in regards to the differences of opinion.

The decision of getting a ticket was taken from me but may have done me a favour because I can be a stubborn baastard like that. Still don't like Tan but unless asked wouldn't be vocal about my opinions.

Decision taken away from you? Fair play, a man of principle! Haha

I don't care if people attend or not, but to come here doubling your point by saying I'm going but I didn't want to is a bit nauseating. Talk about drama after 4 years.

This is a perfect case of cringe.

Quote Originally Posted by WJ99mobile View Post
    SHOULDNT*
    classic

Feedback

I've posted the thread to see what the general consensus would be. I expected differing opinions which either way don't bother me.

Discussed it (briefly) with two match going Bluebirds last week. One was chuffed with me going as we were regulars to City games, home and away during the 80s/90s and pre rebrand. The other conveyed a rather similar position to my butty Louth. Funny really as he got his first season ticket when City last got promoted to the Premier League.

You are right though, I'm attending as my father and father in law are nearing 80 so it's about enjoying those moments. 👍
    Glad to have you back.

**** the rest of em

Quote Originally Posted by Louth View Post
    Decision taken away from you? Fair play, a man of principle! Haha

I don't care if people attend or not, but to come here doubling your point by saying I'm going but I didn't want to is a bit nauseating. Talk about drama after 4 years.

This is a perfect case of cringe.
    Cheers butt for your input. I appreciate your impartiality regarding the matter as you're a Celtic fan.

XXX

I've always found face to face conversation to be more tolerant of one another's views regardless of our differing opinions between mates and family, online is always a free for all with people happily being abusive, saying things they likely wouldn't when sat round a table in say a pub. People are happy to type "you're an idiot" etc but wouldn't take that stance if doing it face to face, even after a few pints and shorts.

Hope you have a good day tomorrow and the bug comes back, whatever anyone says.

Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    I've always found face to face conversation to be more tolerant of one another's views regardless of our differing opinions between mates and family, online is always a free for all with people happily being abusive, saying things they likely wouldn't when sat round a table in say a pub. People are happy to type "you're an idiot" etc but wouldn't take that stance if doing it face to face, even after a few pints and shorts.

Hope you have a good day tomorrow and the bug comes back, whatever anyone says.
    Amen to this